A disconnect in logic that applies to us all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    So you are a liberal who believes that drugs are bad?. ..…..Rockin'
    I don't know what that is. I'm a brit. And not all drugs i dont touch coke or heroin etc. I smoke weed & have dabbled in mushrooms & dmt

Any other smartarse questions? or can i carry on with my peaceful Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick B View Post
      I don't know what that is. I'm a brit. And not all drugs i dont touch coke or heroin etc. I smoke weed & have dabbled in mushrooms & dmt

Any other smartarse questions? or can i carry on with my peaceful Sunday.

"You implied my logic was skewed by drugs."

and that is a bad thing?...Rockin'

Comment

"You implied my logic was skewed by drugs."

and that is a bad thing?...Rockin'
        Neil Patrick Harris. Im not sure what your game is. However as you are a fellow smoker you'll know bud doesnt skew any logic it enhances it, if the neurotransmitters in the brain are unimpeded. And the IQ of the person is high enough to experience what im talking about.

Although that African strain you mentioned to me about germinating before will probably blow your synapses apart lol.

Comment

Neil Patrick Harris. Im not sure what your game is. However as you are a fellow smoker you'll know bud doesnt skew any logic it enhances it, if the neurotransmitters in the brain are unimpeded. And the IQ of the person is high enough to experiemce what I'm talking about.

Although that African strain you mentioned to me about germinating before will probably blow your synapses apart lol.
          It does mess with me if I must work with numbers, smoking does. I always did math in my head and mixing the big M+M just does not work well.

I do not have a game. Boxing is not a game. I don't play

Yeah, I killed the Kwazulu. I was actually apprehensive towards sampling it once it had grown because of my scarred heart. If it gets working hard one of these scars could get loose and get stuck up in my head. I have a couple of weeks to 'burn' and then I'm heading out to the shop again. I am actually very interested in an indica dominate strain....Rockin'

Comment

It does mess with me if I must work with numbers, smoking does. I always did math in my head and mixing the big M+M just does not work well.

I do not have a game. Boxing is not a game. I don't play

Yeah, I killed the Kwazulu. I was actually apprehensive towards sampling it once it had grown because of my scarred heart. If it gets working hard one of these scars could get loose and get stuck up in my head. I have a couple of weeks to 'burn' and then I'm heading out to the shop again. I am actually very interested in an indica dominate strain....Rockin'
            I suppose as people we are different i can learn fractal geometry whilst 'high' whereas without it goes over my head.

Glad to hear the kwazulu worked out well bro. Weed should heal the heart not harm it. I recommend barneys blue cheese 80% indica man.
            https://www.barneysfarm.com/blue-cheese-34

*This strain of BLUE CHEESE™ is one of the best and strongest on the market, and is guaranteed to knock your head off. This is an easy to grow strain, which creates an incredible yield of fragrant and tasty buds. The intense aged-cheese flavours are softened by a sweet blueberry aftertaste. The short stocky plant has strong side branches which develop heavy sticky colas in a short flowering period. Prepare to relax because this is a true sensation for Indica enthusiasts.
            Last edited by Pat bateman; 08-19-2018, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Someone answer the damn question because I can't.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                What question? …….Rockin'

Comment

I suppose as people we are different i can learn fractal geometry whilst 'high' whereas without it goes over my head.

Glad to hear the kwazulu worked out well bro. Weed should heal the heart not harm it. I recommend barneys blue cheese 80% indica man.
                  https://www.barneysfarm.com/blue-cheese-34

*This strain of BLUE CHEESE™ is one of the best and strongest on the market, and is guaranteed to knock your head off. This is an easy to grow strain, which creates an incredible yield of fragrant and tasty buds. The intense aged-cheese flavours are softened by a sweet blueberry aftertaste. The short stocky plant has strong side branches which develop heavy sticky colas in a short flowering period. Prepare to relax because this is a true sensation for Indica enthusiasts.
                  The South African Kwazulu has passed. Sad, sad story it is...…...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post

It comes down to greed and money. Everybody seems to have this craving for this paper with numbers printed on it and will scurry and do whatever they have to do just to collect it. People value this paper over everything else it seems. If people work together than they might not get the lions share of this paper with numbers printed on it because they would be forced to share. The most evil and most easily manipulated bull**** to ever hit this earth. While this paper truly has no value people tend to put this paper high on their lists of goals. Is helping humanity high on their lists? **** no it is not, how can they get more paper with numbers printed on it by helping humanity? The paper only has value because you believe that it has value. Take away that belief and you will be left with nothing but paper with numbers printed on it...……..Rockin'

Comment

One of the reasons Japan was able to come back from obliteration in 1945 to become a world power is that they were (are) a predominantly ****geneous society. Predominantly ALL Japanese all working together to rebuild a nation. The US however is quite different in this regard. We were built from very diverse groups from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Add to this that economically we are highly stratified with only a small percentage controlling a vast percentage of wealth....many struggle daily just to maintain shelter and feed themselves while others big decisions are how big of a home to buy. Add to this there is very little movement between economic classes. Those that do advance themselves typically fall back once a recessionary period occurs.

All of this make it difficult for us to “work together” as a society.

Comment

Working...
                      X