No announcement yet.

A disconnect in logic that applies to us all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Funt-Cucker View Post
    I remember this one time a guy asked on a boxing forum “why do people fight?”

I thought that was funny
    He probably meant why do they fight for free.

Comment

I've read robert Monroes books on out of body experience that's why, my earth view is limited. we are limited in this physical existence. Learn to journey out of body the world will be your oyster. Tantra opens the surge of energy needed to oscillate cells in the body to access different dimensional spacetime.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        He probably meant why do they fight for free.
        There’s always something to gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Rewind for a sec to the Spanish Civil War. This goes for every nation though. Here's a piece of architecture from that era:

So they were advanced enough as a society to build this beautiful stuff but also too stupid to get along and work together?

It comes down to greed and money. Everybody seems to have this craving for this paper with numbers printed on it and will scurry and do whatever they have to do just to collect it. People value this paper over everything else it seems. If people work together than they might not get the lions share of this paper with numbers printed on it because they would be forced to share. The most evil and most easily manipulated bull**** to ever hit this earth. While this paper truly has no value people tend to put this paper high on their lists of goals. Is helping humanity high on their lists? **** no it is not, how can they get more paper with numbers printed on it by helping humanity? The paper only has value because you believe that it has value. Take away that belief and you will be left with nothing but paper with numbers printed on it...……..Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 08-19-2018, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
            Yeah, I'll take two of whatever this guy had...….Rockin'
            Baaaa baaaa sheep. Do some research look up the Robert Monroe institute. And anyone else close minded enough to dismiss what i said.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              It comes down to greed and money. Everybody seems to have this craving for this paper with numbers printed on it and will scurry and do whatever they have to do just to collect it. People value this paper over everything else it seems. If people work together than they might not get the lions share of this paper with numbers printed on it because they would be forced to share. The most evil and most easily manipulated bull**** to ever hit this earth. While this paper truly has no value people tend to put this paper high on their lists of goals. Is helping humanity high on their lists? **** no it is not, how can they get more paper with numbers printed on it by helping humanity? The paper only has value because you believe that it has value. Take away that belief and you will be left with nothing but paper with numbers printed on it...……..Rockin'
              Why did you delete the comment. It was a fair assessment to make if you are not familiar with the information i shared. Its not a knock on you friend hence my structured response.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick B View Post
                Baaaa baaaa sheep. Do some research look up the Robert Monroe institute. And anyone else close minded enough to dismiss what i said.
                moo-moo-moo just a fat bovine grazing in a field. I would have liked to join you on this thing. But you have to come at me like a prick because I said give me two of whatever he had? I don't dismiss what you said. I do dismiss your butt hole attitude though...….Rockin'

Comment

Why did you delete the comment. It was a fair assessment to make if you are not familiar with the information i shared. Its not a knock on you friend hence my structured response.
                  I deleted in hopes that it would be deleted before you read it and responded. I just assumed that you would cop an attitude and take it sideways, as you did...……….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    moo-moo-moo just a fat bovine grazing in a field. I would have liked to join you on this thing. But you have to come at me like a prick because I said give me two of whatever he had? I don't dismiss what you said. I do dismiss your butt hole attitude though...….Rockin'
                    You implied my logic was skewed by drugs. Why would a polite jovial response be necessary. And if your comment wasn't unfair why did you delete it. I didnt come at you like a prick that response was very mild considering the fact that you questioned my character.

Comment

You implied my logic was skewed by drugs. Why would a polite jovial response be necessary. And if your comment wasn't unfair why did you delete it. I didnt come at you like a prick that response was very mild considering the fact that you questioned my character.
                      So you are a liberal who believes that drugs are bad?. ..…..Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X