Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    I gave u a link did u clicked on it?

The TS on that thread seems to know the danger of drugs

I never said drugs aren't dangerous. It's the laws regarding drugs which make them more dangerous and destroy lives.

Alcohol destroys more lives than most illegal drugs around the world buts it's legal. Prohibition worked great regarding that situation eh?

Comment

Ur little brain shuts down on u again?

Holy ****, you really are a spectacle. I've never seen anything like you on a forum before!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Holy ****, you really are a spectacle. I've never seen anything like you on a forum before!
        Thats what happens when someones brain shuts down they go straight to grammar check

Its another way of saying “i got beech slap, but im gonna pretend i didnt by trying to look smart”

Comment

Thats what happens when someones brain shuts down they go straight to grammar check

Its another way of saying “i got beech slap, but im gonna pretend i didnt by trying to look smart”

No it's not even a grammar issue, bro. The way you talk and think is other-worldly. There aren't many people who can do what you do.

Comment

No it's not even a grammar issue, bro. The way you talk and think is other-worldly. There aren't many people who can do what you do.
            Oh u ignored my question

“When u think of drugs does ur brain only process weeds?”

And ur the smart one now?

Comment

Oh u ignored my question

“When u think of drugs does ur brain only process weeds?”

And ur the smart one now?

You win, man. I can't compete with that!

Comment

That is classic liberal attack. Either they get violent, derragatory or correct your gramma. Its a way to deflect from the topic because they can't mentally keep up

Comment

The hell? There are countries where you get a life sentence, or even executed, for having weed...

Comment

Is English your native language?
                    I asked him this exact same question before and didn't get an answer

Comment

"Most negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their satanic music, jazz and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana use causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others.”

Comment

Working...
                      X