Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1977, I paul Zaroku was in this audience... simple music simple times..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Have you asked him how many fights that he has had?

Beatch, I fight at the sound of the bell, not at the words of some know nothin' fool. (directed at said fegget dreamer boy)...….Rockin'
    That bell sound...I wish".."
    Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      stfu u little pu55y and dont give out orders

Any fa990t can change their IP address

Hows your pro boxing? are u sniffing more jack straps LMAO!

You are a joke!

From all the pro boxers out there to impersonate u fcking impersonate a fly weight LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

You are one seriously fcked up motherfvkca

and ur a northerner , u dont speak like a southerner

You P-A-K-I!
      What’s all this racist stuff you come out with, isn’t cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Nope, the net was before my time... keep up kid... http made it accessible to idiots like you... paul...

Go to Cal Tech.. MIT... I think they still go a few papaers I wrote... about idiots like you... getting freedom of speech...

UC Berkeley class of 88’.

But f all that noise... introduce yourself...
        But you invented binary?

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
          I am no racist... I **** s pretty wimmin.?.. beauty knows no bounds...

Pull my b lack meatout your throat.,. My g. G grand mother Angelita Jackson escaped slavery... went to Texas and my ggg father loved her..

Niggy I’ll kill you where you think u stand... without a doubt Angelita Jackson is my g ma.

Mo ****er I’ll kill you were you stand...

Namea plave... I’ll be there...

I’m so fine tired of lil hoe’s.. like you..

Let’s compare stab and other combat wounds... paul my GOD given name,... btw.... who are you... ?

Comment

Keyboard warrior? Man, if you were near, I would certainly drive a few miles just to slap you like you were a ******. It would be like taking candy from a baby....Rockin'
            Yes ok whatever. Another wally

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              stfu u little pu55y and dont give out orders

Any fa990t can change their IP address

Hows your pro boxing? are u sniffing more jack straps LMAO!

You are a joke!

From all the pro boxers out there to impersonate u fcking impersonate a fly weight LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

You are one seriously fcked up motherfvkca

and ur a northerner , u dont speak like a southerner

You P-A-K-I!
              How do I sound northern when you can’t hear me you berk!! LMFAO. Well done kid well done😂😂😂😂. And all pro boxing stuff I’ve never said I’m a pro boxer and I weigh 13stone and that’s not flyweight thicko! This bloke has really battered you big time. What his name I wish to congratulate him

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                Someone gave him a verbal battering so now I’m the bloke APPARENTLY. Get a grip I.am.champ!! God wish it was I’d do the same again. Leave me alone

Comment

Keyboard warrior? Man, if you were near, I would certainly drive a few miles just to slap you like you were a ******. It would be like taking candy from a baby....Rockin'
                  I’d be more than happy to meet someone that pissed me off too right but once again I’m not him. What’s the alts name he is on about coz he mentions pro boxer? Was that lies or was the alt lying

Comment

• Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
                    Someone gave him a verbal battering so now I’m the bloke APPARENTLY. Get a grip I.am.champ!! God wish it was I’d do the same again. Leave me alone
                    Shocked by his racist rant, shouldn’t be allowed

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I am no racist... I **** s pretty wimmin.?.. beauty knows no bounds...

Pull my b lack meatout your throat.,. My g. G grand mother Angelita Jackson escaped slavery... went to Texas and my ggg father loved her..

Niggy I’ll kill you where you think u stand... without a doubt Angelita Jackson is my g ma.

Mo ****er I’ll kill you were you stand...

Namea plave... I’ll be there...

I’m so fine tired of lil hoe’s.. like you..

Let’s compare stab and other combat wounds... paul my GOD given name,... btw.... who are you... ?
                      That was directed at someone else

Comment

Working...
                      X