Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1977, I paul Zaroku was in this audience... simple music simple times..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Ignore the pvssy mother****a
    He has me on ignore cos hes a scared coward

Scared of da real man

Il **** u till u love me fa99ot
    Lmfao what a wally! You keep going on about this person buddy and by the sounds of it he’s taught you a few lessons in life my friend that’s why your constantly angry is it??? I put you on ignore as you constantly going on about this person so who I seriously don’t knot wtf your on about n I can’t seem to find out either!!! Your upset but don’t start taking it upon yourself to start with others. It’s obviously a bad experience probably rocked your world but pls let it go mate not worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Go attempt to blow up parliament... gay dude.. never mind,... yeah I am a lying fraud like you...

Good enough for me...get off of my cloud...
      Blow up parliament... I tried and failed but seriously Z me and versace are separate posters just so you aren't confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
        Didn’t understand that more rubbish spilt oh dear
        My lil hoe..... back again..... last year.... the FBI cleared me.. of a homicide... redemption....

I had nothing to do with it...

I cried with my wife... the news didn’t make national news... but a friend killed himself..

Unlike most my fake azz rich friends.... I sat shiva... Jew thing...

Never mind....you are too obsessed with my old stanky azz to understand I’m in pain..

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Fawkes View Post
          Blow up parliament... I tried and failed but seriously Z me and versace are separate posters just so you aren't confused.
          Love homie... find it... live it.... make babies.... be there...

Comment

Lmfao what a wally! You keep going on about this person buddy and by the sounds of it he’s taught you a few lessons in life my friend that’s why your constantly angry is it??? I put you on ignore as you constantly going on about this person so who I seriously don’t knot wtf your on about n I can’t seem to find out either!!! Your upset but don’t start taking it upon yourself to start with others. It’s obviously a bad experience probably rocked your world but pls let it go mate not worth it!
            Homie... please stop... please.... stop... leave ppl alone... just stop..

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Fawkes View Post
              Leave people alone... if you had a daddy he’d of taught you that...

Comment

Love homie... find it... live it.... make babies.... be there...
                Peace bro.

Comment

Leave people alone... if you had a daddy he’d of taught you that...
                  I know Z my dad wasn't there growing up I've had to learn the lessons myself. Its dark and hell is hot.

Comment

Ah the subtle, one up-manship and blowing ones own trumpet.

It couldnt be more obvious.

Get a life. Now p1ss off bytch boy.

Come back when your balls have grown

Comment

Always.... you always welcome @ my table..
                      Any time big homez

Comment

Working...
                      X