Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm freaking pumped for the Space Force!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the Mars Rover design, it reminds me of mechano sets

Last edited by Zn1; 08-10-2018, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Mars appears real lifeless so wouldnt it be better to concentrate on sending rovers elsewhere until we find a planet more interesting?

What's you're job in the industry if you dont mind?
      There's the big issue of the viability of terraforming Mars that seems like is a big factor in how many resources should be put into colonizing it.
      But Mars, and maybe a moon or two of a gas giant, are really the only viable options for colonizing a nearby body anytime in the realistic future.

I work in electronics engineering, so do a lot with circuit boards that go into different aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
        I love the Mars Rover design, it reminds me of mechano sets

It's good they included a tail so the rover can express its emotions!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          It's good they included a tail so the rover can express its emotions!
          the red ball is filled with sensor apparatus, it's a multi-purpose tail

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            Destroying our own planet...check. Visiting other dead planets...coming soon. Haha
            Not to be like those nephilim laughing at Noah, the Space Force really is more about defence against the prophesied kings of the east which are in a lot of ways steps ahead of the USA https://www.defensenews.com/space/20...ake-seriously/
            https://www.ucg.org/the-good-news/th...estroy-himself

The prophecies further tell that God will destroy those destroying themselves and the earth by fire with earth laid bare and giant shooting stars hitting upon it and human flesh adding to the fuel. Wild beasts and plagues will come and we should pray that we are not caught in this firestorm and its volcanic nuclear winter
            Last edited by maracho; 08-10-2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              I'm not a Trump fan by any means, but I think the space Force will only do good things for space research and development, including being a catalyst for an eventual manned mission to Mars. Space is the future, boys. Let's not let all the other stupid things Trump does get in the way of us supporting a good decision by his administration!

I also work in the aerospace industry so it's some good job security!
              Sounds more like a new summer Blockbuster. Put Chris Evans in it and I'd probably check it out on cable or DVD.

Comment

I'm not signing up until they bring back the SR71

Comment

Not to be like those nephilim laughing at Noah, the Space Force really is more about defence against the prophesied kings of the east which are in a lot of ways steps ahead of the USA https://www.defensenews.com/space/20...ake-seriously/
                  https://www.ucg.org/the-good-news/th...estroy-himself

The prophecies further tell that God will destroy those destroying themselves and the earth by fire with earth laid bare and giant shooting stars hitting upon it and human flesh adding to the fuel. Wild beasts and plagues will come and we should pray that we are not caught in this firestorm and its volcanic nuclear winter
                  Damn dude, really? Glad I'm not being destructive to myself or anyone else then. So you're talking dogs and cats living together type mass hysteria?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Damn dude, really? Glad I'm not being destructive to myself or anyone else then. So you're talking dogs and cats living together type mass hysteria?
                    That comes after the bad part

Comment

That comes after the bad part
                      Ah okay haha. I guess you've also seen Ghostbusters.

Comment

Working...
                      X