Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it make you look bad if people catch you looking outside your window?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Backstreet Boys was fkin dope bruh. I know lot of foos hid it but i didnt.

I was gangbangin while listening to I want it that Way and Ill never break your heart at the same time.
    I still secretly listen to them.

Comment

My neighbor does this shes so fcking weird like ill pull in the driveway when i get home look up and shes peeking out the window watching me one day I got so pissed I just shouted up is it really that fcking interesting watching me get out the car she didnt even react jus carried on looking

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
        My neighbor does this shes so fcking weird like ill pull in the driveway when i get home look up and shes peeking out the window watching me one day I got so pissed I just shouted up is it really that fcking interesting watching me get out the car she didnt even react jus carried on looking
        lmao why are you getting emotional?

Comment

Only if you're naked...

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            lmao why are you getting emotional?
            lol wtf are you talking about? how embarrassing you think people take the internet as serious as you

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Sounds like punchr had a reverse peeping Tom fetish.

I think it's normal to go through that phase to start out watching people through your own window and eventually you'll work your way up to actually peeping through other people's windows, masturbating to women changing their clothes or having sex.

Eventually your peeping fetish will get so bad that you'll just jack off while watching people doing regular activities like watching TV or cooking. You'll be like, "the way fry that egg makes me wanna bust hard, yeah" :wank:
              I caught my neighbors girl looking in my window one morning when she was getting in her car going to work

Comment

Looking out your own window is harmless.

Looking in someone else's window is creepy.

Comment

Dude **** off with all these mentions.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    I caught my neighbors girl looking in my window one morning when she was getting in her car going to work

You ever have a boner when you watch people outside your window?

Comment

Working...
                    X