Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago police set up bait truck near playground where kids are playing basketball

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually find this despicable.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

Leaving my door open isn’t entrapment if someone walks in and steals. It’s just stealing

They knowingly put the truck there, stupid. If that isn't entrapment I don't know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        its messed up and shouldn't be done especially around kids from poor neighborhoods who are most likely to try and sneak a pair
        Itd be a good argument if it was some poor kid stealing some Payless shoes. These kids wanted Nikes. Besides I am sure there are poor kids in the ghetto that wouldn't steal these shoes yet people feel bad for the 1s that tried and got caught.

Comment

The Cops should park a car in a suburban area with a bottle of Vicodin in the front seat with the doors unlocked just to even things out. That's at least whatd Id do as a Police chief.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
            I actually find this despicable.
            Why?.........................

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              So with the murder rates and dozens of shootings each weekend in Chicago, they are wasting their time and resources baiting people living in poverty?
              Good point of view. No1 touched that aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                They dont have a choice right?

Just like when a footlocker has new Jordans and theres shootings over freaking shoes. No choice had to have them Jordans! Whats next? Blame Nike for making shoes?
                they do have a choice.

i'd just like for the cops to come up with stings in suburbia, how's about this for a change and set up a sting in an affluent mostly all-white neighborhood with some of those thai lady boys seeking some refuge from this cruel expensive world.

Comment

Originally posted by James T. Kirk View Post
                  Isn't entrapment illegal?
                  nope....

they do it all the time with car thieves and bike thieves if they every have a serious problem of that crime in an area

Comment

Sounds like a huge waste of money and resources just to arrest some people for petty theft.

Not to mention, it’s just wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      The Cops should park a car in a suburban area with a bottle of Vicodin in the front seat with the doors unlocked just to even things out. That's at least whatd Id do as a Police chief.
                      All for it, theives are theives.

Funny part is LEO don't just do this because. They get calls of theft from the community and then set up a sting.

But hey we're still calling these thugs kids without info on their ages. So facts don't seem to matter around here.

Comment

Working...
                      X