South Africa to amend Constitution to make it legal to take white owned lands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Whatever.

I said not all cultures want that. That is a fact supported by resistance seen in many parts of the world.
    once again, your own opinion and you try to use it as facts. you always do this, but then you get mad and accused others of being stupid and racist.

Comment

I answered your questions. That isn’t bragging about wealth. At no point did I state we were rich.

As is always the case you take my answers and make some exaggerated inferences and assumptions just to argue. That is what you do.

So does that somehow make me ineligible to discuss racism, bigotry and discrimination that other blacks have dealt with? Do you think that means I never faced any of those things?
      of course its not bragging, it's just to remind folks that you didnt grow up poor like the rest.

being spoon fed all your life, of course you dont feel or see that your family are wealthy, a spoil kid wouldnt see it.... go have this same conversation with someone living in the hood and tell them you and your family live in the burbs all your life and see what their reaction is.
      Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

once again, your own opinion and you try to use it as facts. you always do this, but then you get mad and accused others of being stupid and racist.
        Ok let me try it this way.

Did you see the response from the Kenyan President when the US tried to make them accept gays and lesbians? Do you recall flag burning in Iran?

This is what I am talking about. Do you need more examples? So no it isn’t my opinion. It’s fact based on the actions of the other countries.

You’re trying to hard to “own Dunn “
        or prove him wrong rather than taking a second to think about that post.

Your ignorant stereotypes are just that. In no way is geo politics it the same thing as your stereotypical views.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-14-2024, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

of course its not bragging, it's just to remind folks that you didnt grow up poor like the rest.

being spoon fed all your life, of course you dont feel or see that your family are wealthy, a spoil kid wouldnt see it.... go have this same conversation with someone living in the hood and tell them you and your family live in the burbs all your life and see what their reaction is.
          It’s answering your questions. The rest didn’t all grow up poor imbecile.

Who was spoon fed? No, I know what wealthy is. I know what rich is. I am not in either category.

What is clear is I grew up better than you and Madison. Nothing more.

You think I haven’t? You think my friends don’t know that? Lmfao Geez you’re stupid.

Not every black person reacts the same way. Again dude your stereotypical view of black people is extremely ignorant.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-14-2024, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Did you see the response from the Kenyan President when the US tried to make them accept gays and lesbians? Do you recall flag burning in Iran?

This is what I am talking about. Do you need more examples? So no it isn’t my opinion. It’s fact based on the actions of the other countries.

Your ignorant stereotypes are just that. In no way is geo politics it the same thing as your stereotypical views.
            so one person.. do you also see the amount illegals coming from Africa???????? explain that................

Comment

https://san.com/cc/illegal-immigrati...ca-is-surging/

Comment

so gays and lesbians are a white thing? you and trav are the most pro LGBT posters on here lol... does that mean you are whitewashed then?
                Last edited by Prince Madison; 02-14-2024, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Whatever.

I said not all cultures want that. That is a fact supported by resistance seen in many parts of the world.
                  and i never said all blacks either... you said not every culture.. so you were speaking for multiple... then you were only able to provide source for 1 person saying it.. but you failed to see the amount of illegals from that country crossing over to the US.

Comment

Working...
                  X