Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Celebrity Crushes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, it's gotta be Alicia Silverstone.

Comment

My childhood crushes were thick black women. Some of you boys might classify them as BBW. I only saw white women as teachers and nurses. I found joy in looking at thick chocolate butt and the way it moved. I also enjoyed looking at fat black pussy print. You boys might call it a "cameltoe", but I wasn't raised around camels so idgaf about that analogy.

Anyway, the women that I lusted after were not on TV. There are no images to post. You would never relate.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Jennifer Love Hewitt

This Texas lady all day long. I wrote to her fan club and got an autographed picture.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
          My childhood crushes were thick black women. Some of you boys might classify them as BBW. I only saw white women as teachers and nurses. I found joy in looking at thick chocolate butt and the way it moved. I also enjoyed looking at fat black pussy print. You boys might call it a "cameltoe", but I wasn't raised around camels so idgaf about that analogy.

Anyway, the women that I lusted after were not on TV. There are no images to post. You would never relate.
          We relate.

Comment

As a kid, would you have accepted a kiss on the lips from your childhood crush while she was simultaneously getting fucked right up her dookie-smeared azz...?

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
              Carol Voderman was every kids crush growing up. Don't deny.

Agreed.
              And for the younger viewers...

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Oh man, it's gotta be Alicia Silverstone.

Oh yeah, me too. Especially when I found out we were the same age.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  This Texas lady all day long. I wrote to her fan club and got an autographed picture.
                  I like her. I'd really love her if she ever showed her boobs in a movie. I read she was even offered money at one point for a Playboy photo shoot that she turned down. So the most we have are a couple of photo and video nip slips.

I guess she thought it was okay to do a movie and TV show about a Texas mom who had to jerk guys off to make ends meet, but just not with showing anyone's privates. Seems kind of strange to me. She'll probably be one of those women that shows them way after we want to see them, like after she's 50 and nobody cares. I think Farah Fawcett did and Debbie Gibson and Tiffany. At least those two still looked good. Jullie McCullough did a great one and holier than thou Kirk Cameron had to get her kicked off of Growing Pains because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post

GTFOH, Why you lying?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      I like her. I'd really love her if she ever showed her boobs in a movie. I read she was even offered money at one point for a Playboy photo shoot that she turned down. So the most we have are a couple of photo and video nip slips.

I guess she thought it was okay to do a movie and TV show about a Texas mom who had to jerk guys off to make ends meet, but just not with showing anyone's privates. Seems kind of strange to me. She'll probably be one of those women that shows them way after we want to see them, like after she's 50 and nobody cares. I think Farah Fawcett did and Debbie Gibson and Tiffany. At least those two still looked good. Jullie McCullough did a great one and holier than thou Kirk Cameron had to get her kicked off of Growing Pains because of it.
                      I thought Cameron was an atheist back then.

Comment

Working...
                      X