No announcement yet.

My ex is going full hoe on facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    When I was a young man I joined the USMC! I was sent to school after boot camp in SD. They told us not to go to Tijuana? If you tell a 19 year old not to do something, what is he gonna do?

There was plenty of girls going to TJ over 18 because 18 was the drinking limit.
    My brother,.. tell me not to do something, then I gotta do it..

My nephew, USMC, gonna be a cop in Vegas,, I’m good with that... he also was told the same thing, he was a devil pup, Mount mother ****er ... then usmc... combat vet, battle tested.. 3 times...

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Darkseid probably has more nude pics of himself than all the girls on his phone combined.

Here's what my camera roll looks like lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I’m starting to believe this..

He was cool when he posted about smoking meth, with a fine Filipina.. been there and done that... I even got a daughter outta my sexperience...
        Um.. the ex I'm talking about is who got me started on meth lol... she was my dealer =/

That's how the **** we met. We got close because I would buy from her all the time. And because she would do it with me, we would **** too, because meth makes you horny.

That's how our relationship started.

I would buy from her, we would get high then we would ****. We did it so much that we just decided to be together.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-23-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• These past two years with this ***** have been the most exciting and interesting times of my life.

I can't believe I fell for someone like her, she got me ****ed up.

I don't think I'll ever be the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

Here's what my camera roll looks like lol
            Lol

Looking good bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Oh shut up, if you had a long term relationship you know damn well it isnt hard to move on right away.

Also I know she looks at my profile too because she reacts to everything I post lol
              She got rid of you so she could go ho it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                She got rid of you so she could go ho it up.
                I'm not the kind of person that backs down, so ever since she's been hoeing it up, I've been hoeing it up too. Every girl I'm with I ask them to take a bathroom selfie with me and I post it on facebook.

She knows my bathroom, so she knows that i'm not just taking pictures lol

The problem is I overdid it and got gonorrhea, I don't know if anyone read my gonorrhea thread.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-23-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• If you think that what ya ex is wearing in the first pic you posted is 'basically naked' then you're one over protective/possessive bloke in my opinion. What she's wearing is pretty standard stuff if you live in a non-freezing cold climate. She's wearing no less than you in your tank top pics up there as far as I can see.

"A 35% decrease in clothing" So precise.

Posting pics of people on forums without consent is weird af too.

Advice would be to leave her be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I’m asking myself the same, and I want to know what I Gotta pay, for 7 minutes of love..
                    7 minutes= 7 dolla?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

Posting pics of people on forums without consent is weird af too.

Advice would be to leave her be.
                      Yeah you're right man. I was drunk when I made this thread and it was right after she posted a video of her twerking, I wanted to throw up when I saw it, and needed to vent somehow.

but to be honest I don't think she minds. All those pictures I posted are on her public facebook with hundreds of likes, and she seems to love the attention, she loves being a hoe.

She would probably like me sharing her photos so she could get more famous. That's what she seems to be after.

Like Larry said, hoes are community property.

Comment

Working...
                      X