No announcement yet.

My ex is going full hoe on facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    A couple weeks after we broke up, she changed her hair, her clothing(with like a 35% decrease in clothing) and she's been posting pictures and live videos of her clubbing, drinking, dancing, dressing like a whore...

She's basically turned full hoe.

What's the point of this thread? I don't know I just want to let out some of this anxiety and hear some thoughts and advice =/
    She has already probably slept with 10+ guys by now, let that thought help you get over her.

Comment

she was a hoe before you
      she was a hoe with you
      she's a hoe after you

Comment

Just ****ed a fat Tinder hoe on the bright side

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            Maybe the mum wanted the door left open so she could sneak peek you finger banging the daughter. Did you ever get a vibe from her? You should look her up. She will be granny fanny now but that's ok because she's even less likely to tell.
            She looked like a granny then.

She must be a myth of a woman by now.

Comment

Look at what the **** this ***** is wearing.

She might as well be naked.

You know....the more I look at her the more I think I'd do her. She's got some fair sized jugs on her. One for the spank bank. If you have a topless shot...pm it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                You know....the more I look at her the more I think I'd do her. She's got some fair sized jugs on her. One for the spank bank. If you have a topless shot...pm it to me.
                are you guys red blooded males with testosterone or total **** or what, why would you need to consider whether you would bang her shes a straight yes, hit that and onto the next one, notch on the bedpost. why do guys on forums act like women and like theyre really picky with high standards and only bang 10s, i love fat hoes, i love a variety of hoes. dont we all? you asexual freaks!

Comment

Look at what the **** this ***** is wearing.

She might as well be naked.

That’s not even that bad lol. I’m assuming this is in the Philippines. Probably muggy and hot as fuk. I’m conservative aboutbwhat id want my girl wearing but that’s not too bad

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    Damn, got the whole starting line up ready to dribble and dunk her ass like a basketball.

Comment

Willie D told me to let a hoe be a hoe.

Comment

Working...
                      X