Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine she ****s Larry

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      Yeah you're right man. I was drunk when I made this thread and it was right after she posted a video of her twerking, I wanted to throw up when I saw it, and needed to vent somehow.

but to be honest I don't think she minds. All those pictures I posted are on her public facebook with hundreds of likes, and she seems to love the attention, she loves being a hoe.

She would probably like me sharing her photos so she could get more famous. That's what she seems to be after.

Like Larry said, hoes are community property.
      Twerking? Crikey.. She's definitely getting dat BBC. Or she's trying to attract it anyway. Get back at her by banging a woman who has a significantly bigger arse.

Comment

• Gotta stop checking her social media and let her hoe in peace.

You gonna drive yourself crazy watching her hoe

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Gotta stop checking her social media and let her hoe in peace.

You gonna drive yourself crazy watching her hoe
          Word brother

Comment

Um.. the ex I'm talking about is who got me started on meth lol... she was my dealer =/

That's how the **** we met. We got close because I would buy from her all the time. And because she would do it with me, we would **** too, because meth makes you horny.

That's how our relationship started.

I would buy from her, we would get high then we would ****. We did it so much that we just decided to be together.
            Meth and ***** puntag are thr best and worst mix...
            so good together... smoking one, makes me crave the other...

Comment

I dont really want to get back with her because she is a certified whore.

I just kinda wanna hear she's not as hot as I think she is (but only if it's true) and that leaving her was the right move.
              Shes hot but the selling drugs with her body type is sicker than you are over her. It's not love but a longing for it transferred to people who somehow remind you of the parents who never gave it to you in the first place. In other words, longing for her will only push her away
              So get healthy and dont fall for just another pretty face. If the next one ain't healthy and has an abusive family, history, etc dont let her germs get inside you and this pretty looking one is actually a walking plague factory.

Edit: not saying she can't change but stay way away until you know 110% she has
              Last edited by maracho; 07-23-2018, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                My brother,.. tell me not to do something, then I gotta do it..

My nephew, USMC, gonna be a cop in Vegas,, I’m good with that... he also was told the same thing, he was a devil pup, Mount mother ****er ... then usmc... combat vet, battle tested.. 3 times...
                I was young, unattached, away from home. Had a GF in Okinawa, and several honey ko's in the Philippines. I traveled to South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Africa, India and Australia! I was intimate in every country! I was young and made great money in comparison to the countries I was visiting.

Judge me if you want but every girl I treated graciously. Took her out to breakfast and lunch and bought her a gift equal if not greater than her original charge.

Comment

• Whoa, Dark Shields - never knew that was your girl. I had posted in a different thread and unbeknownst to me some dipshit made a mirror thread.

All I can say is that you're better than her. If she wants to go full hoe that's not your concern anymore bro. Start again, she's no longer yours and when she starts hurting herself with guys who just want a quick f^ck she will come crawling back only to realise that you've moved on.

Stay positive and go fishing.

Comment

• She's a crackie as well as a hoe from your posts.

Post the twerking video in this thread and be done with her.

Also lol @ you catching gonnorea... that's unlucky.

Comment

Um.. the ex I'm talking about is who got me started on meth lol... she was my dealer =/

That's how the **** we met. We got close because I would buy from her all the time. And because she would do it with me, we would **** too, because meth makes you horny.

That's how our relationship started.

I would buy from her, we would get high then we would ****. We did it so much that we just decided to be together.
                      Pm me her number i want to try meth as well hahaha sige na pare

Comment

Working...
                      X