Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Midterm Elections Discussion/Results Thread & Get out and Vote!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're gonna flip Puerto Rico red!!! Believe that!

via GIPHY

Oh wait, we don't vote in the US elections

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      None really. I Can’t think of one. Maybe education because I just feel sorry when I talk to college students that they now pay 3k per semester while it was only 800 bucks for me.
      But that would cause you to lean liberal if that's your biggest issue to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        We're gonna flip Puerto Rico red!!! Believe that!

via GIPHY

Oh wait, we don't vote in the US elections
        Damn shame. They should make y'all state.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          There are only 100 total Senate seats......
          Lord, he is such a dumb ass....

Comment

God bless the Millennials.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                But that would cause you to lean liberal if that's your biggest issue to look at.
                Some issues yes some isssues not.
                Voted for McCain 08 voted for Obama 12
                didn’t vote 16.

Political issues are too complicated at times to draw a line in a sand between parties

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                  Some issues yes some isssues not.
                  Voted for McCain 08 voted for Obama 12
                  didn’t vote 16.

Political issues are too complicated at times to draw a line in a sand between parties
                  Cool. Good to hear that you sort through the issues.

Comment

Despite not being a Democrat, I hope it's a blue wave. Best case scenario would be for them to take both the Senate and the House, but gerrymandering/voter suppression by Republicans makes that hard to imagine.

Most likely, I'll have to hope the Democrats winning the House is enough for Mueller's investigation to move forward without it being sabotaged. Trump is already planning on firing Rosenstein and replacing him with someone from the law firm defending him against Mueller.

Essentially, this election determines whether Trump and Putin get away with what they did or not. If Trump manages to sabotage Mueller, that's pretty much it for any credible attempts at getting to the bottom of this. History books will always ask questions, but no one will be able to definitively assert Trump was a double agent. As far as history goes, even the White House counsel from the Nixon years says what Trump has done is unequivocally worse than anything Nixon did.

These are big stakes. The rise or fall of the US empire could be decided in this election, whether people realize it or not. The economy is going to pop under Trump's Putin-influenced trade wars, and that's exactly how they want it.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      I'm voting for the lowly Democrats who I hate because I can never vote for a party of bigots and white supremacists. I just want to see three things happen to make my night.

Ted Cruz loses to Beto O'Rourke
                      Stacey Abrams wins
                      Andrew Gillum wins.
                      You're going to be very disappointed son.

Comment

Working...
                      X