No announcement yet.

I wanna smash this fat chick at work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    This Spanish chick, she has a pretty face but she has massive legs, short. Legit 70% of her fat is her thighs and ass. I just wanna dive in and risk it all **** oxygen

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Agreed.

It does a fella good to bang a fatty once in a while but you're right, can't make it a habit and end up with a fat girlfriend before you realise it.

I usually find that 99% of fat girls are nasty bitter jealous women, when you get to know them. Awful, awful people that hate attractive women. If you're going to bang them, let them be aware that it's never going to be anything more than you just using them for a quick pump.
      cooked meals, keep you warm at night, who wouldnt want a fat chick????

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I've been banging fatties from Tinder.

It's cool because you can be as dirty as you want, they know fat

Go for it bro

I'd imagine that'd get expensive after a while with all that fast food them heffer's like to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Fat chicks with cute faces and gigantic juggs are the best.

They'll suck the meat right out your dick. Fat chicks love meat.
          And then swallow that love juice. They tend to be more fun, less inhibited in bed and aren't all hung up on stupid s*** like The Kardashians or their hair and nails, like a lot of skinny chicks are.

Comment

Before we all jump to conclusions can we confirm we are talking about this example?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              Before we all jump to conclusions can we confirm we are talking about this example?

I've had some co-workers before that were fatter than my usual tastes, but were attractive enough or had some kind of attractive feature that I would regularly fantasize about ****ing them, since I literally saw them multiple timsles every damn week.

That's what I'm picturing.

I always had this recurring fantasy with fat chicks where I would go to their house and after ****ing they would cook for me, and while they were cooking i would come up behind them and start groping them and then **** them while they were making my food.

Comment

should be OK, as long as your not taking a 23 hour busy journey for a fattie off the internet like SkillspayBills

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  should be OK, as long as your not taking a 23 hour busy journey for a fattie off the internet like SkillspayBills
                  Damn son this was cold!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    I've had some co-workers before that were fatter than my usual tastes, but were attractive enough or had some kind of attractive feature that I would regularly fantasize about ****ing them, since I literally saw them multiple timsles every damn week.

That's what I'm picturing.

I always had this recurring fantasy with fat chicks where I would go to their house and after ****ing they would cook for me, and while they were cooking i would come up behind them and start groping them and then **** them while they were making my food.
                    this fool tryna live out his baby boy "jody" dreams lol.

Comment

What is it with all you people liking fat chicks? Y'all can ****ing have em

Comment

Working...
                      X