No announcement yet.

Putin Claims U.S. Intelligence Agents Funneled $400 Million To Clinton Campaign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Basically what you've convinced yourself of is that the world watched the Presidential campaign and nobody noticed Hillary spent 400 million more dollars than what her campaign reported they took in. Do you realize how stupid that is?

And when you realize how stupid that is by using basic common sense, instead of admitting it doesn't make sense. Your next step is to come up with a conspiracy theory to explain it.
    Let's see bleach bit, hammers, deleted emails, won't turn over DNC servers, a meeting on the tarmack with Lynch, FBI saying the will stop him from winning.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Red - Source with a date.
      October 18 2016 address. He said there is no election meddling, mocked ***** and told him to go focus on getting more votes. Can’t embed currently on phone.

https://youtu.be/UXpRswM-tzc
      Last edited by Vlad_; 07-17-2018, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        There have actually been indictments, guilty pleas, and arrests in the Mueller investigation. What about Benghazi? You're being played for a fool with these conspiracy theories. And when they don't pan out ya'll resort to more conspiracy theories, 'It's the deep state!!!!!1!'. I deal in facts and results. Wake me when there's actually movement on this Uranium 1 investigation.

Just look how Putin played you with this. Do you realize how much money 400 million is and what it would take to funnel it to the Hillary campaign without any of it being reported? When I heard Putin say that I laughed because it was so ridiculous. But Putin knows *****anzees love a good conspiracy theory, especially if it involves Hillary. You're willing to accept his words instead of using basic common sense of how could someone funnell 400 million dollars into a campaign and no one noticed

How got indicted in the Clinton foundation investigation?
        How many indictment and guilty pleas isn’t he ******ns meddling investigation?

Hmmm

****** investigation is far from nothing burger when there’s actual result.

But ***** doe

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          October 18 2016 address. He said there is no election meddling, mocked ***** and told him to go focus on getting more votes. Can’t embed currently on phone.

https://youtu.be/UXpRswM-tzc
          I'll embed for you.

Comment

Putin was bsing about the $400 million but Clinton is dodgy af and it cost her the election.

People basically had the choice between two unscrupulous individuals.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...lection-legacy

***** didn't know right? bull**** he just thought like most of the left that Hillary would win easily and didn't want to hurt that

100% this **** gets covered up if Hillary wins.. because as the likes of Rand Paul has been saying countries are trying to influence others elections/spy on them all the time

It's now only a big issue because Hillary needed an excuse and the Dems can't stand the fact ***** is president..

And ******n meddling does not = the same as Collusion with *****

Anyone who believes ***** was working with Putin to get elected is a ****ing moron at this point

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                Putin was bsing about the $400 million but Clinton is dodgy af and it cost her the election.

People basically had the choice between two unscrupulous individuals.
                That pretty much sums it up. It's the lesser of 2 evils for a lot of people

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
                  I don't live in your ****pot country thank God, address the point or shut the **** up.
                  Manlet? Haha I'd beat the **** from you

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    I'll embed for you.
                    He's pushing back on ***** saying American officials are rigging the elections. He's not talking about ******n election meddling.

To be clear. ***** was saying our elections are rigged by American officials. ***** said American officials aren't rigging elections. This was not about ******n election meddling

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      The only alt I ever had was Clayton bigsby. I’m half black just like you’re Hispanic
                      As I already said, I was joking there but are you really half-black?

Why did you create that alt?

Comment

Working...
                      X