Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas man introduces teenage 'wife' to cop: 'It's OK, she's gonna be 16 soon'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Dallas man introduces teenage 'wife' to cop: 'It's OK, she's gonna be 16 soon'

A Dallas man was arrested last week after police say he parked illegally near Trinity Groves and then introduced the arresting officer to his 15-year-old wife.

Jose Nahun Lopez-Cruz, 24, assured the cop, "It's OK, she is gonna be 16 soon," police records say.

It wasn't OK, and Lopez-Cruz was booked Sunday into the Dallas County jail, charged with sexual assault of a child.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...troduces-teena

What's the big deal? You switch 15 around and you get 51. That's an old lady as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Damn, !WAR MIKEY! getting arrested!

Comment

What a ****ing ******

Comment

It's OK, Jose, she'll be legal when your ass gets out

Comment

If she's gone through puberty it's not really that messed up. It's not perverse by any means, just unethical.

Comment

Maybe where he is from, that’s legal.

16 aint no little kid..

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                If she's gone through puberty it's not really that messed up. It's not perverse by any means, just unethical.
                You fckin pedo

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  You fckin pedo

Just some name calling and no argument? I'll just go ahead and add one to the win column of my debate record.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Well, it'd be easy to jump on a statement like this with the usual "nonce" thing as people do, but it does raise a good point... When is it unethical and when is it perverse?

If you talk about legal age, well that differs from country to country. If one was to set their morals and willingness to do things by legal age of consent, then if you bang a 20 year old in Bahrain or 19 year old in Korea, then you're a paedo.

Banging a 14 year old is fair game in Hungary though. So if you go there and sleep with a 14 year old, you're not a nonce in the eyes of the law. It's as low as 12 in Philippines.

So at what age to ethics kick when you consider the age of consent differs from place to place?
                    Last edited by TheBigLug; 07-15-2018, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X