Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Tracy Mcgrady was one of the best scores of all time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Tracy Mcgrady was one of the best scores of all time.

Watching some highlights, and retro games. Dude was a great scorer. Sucks that his team struggled in the playoffs, and Yao Ming was always injured.
    Last edited by RomanReigns; 07-13-2018, 01:48 AM.

At one point there was a serious debate on who was the better 2 guard, him or Kobe. Dude was special.

Comment

Was his reign at the top pretty short-lived? I remember him being crazy good but it seems like it didn't drag out for a real long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Was his reign at the top pretty short-lived? I remember him being crazy good but it seems like it didn't drag out for a real long time.
        He was pretty much a shell of his former self in the late 2000's. That is why I respect LeBron James longevity.

Comment

healthy prime Tmac used to smoke Kobe. back injuries ruined his career. Kobe benefited from having the most dominant center of all time Shaq by his side.

Comment

Tracy was dope. Good guy, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              At one point there was a serious debate on who was the better 2 guard, him or Kobe. Dude was special.
              I remember in the early 2000's when the whole Shaq and Kobe debacle was going on people were saying the Lakers should trade Kobe for McGrady.

Comment

Great player whose career could of been much better without injuries. Dudes career was essentially over at 28. But to compare him to Kobe, as a scorer, gtfoh. Kobe, without Shaq, put up one of the greatest single season scoring displays in history.

Comment

he had healthy yao ming vs dallas and vs utah. still couldnt get out of the first round.

quit on the rockets and city of houston with his very own kawhi leonard situation.

undeserving of HOF status.

Comment

Kobe said it was the toughest competitor he ever faced

Comment

Working...
                    X