Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asians remain the most financially successful racial and ethnic group in the U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    That + the Asian communities support one another very well.
    In other words racial discrimination against non-Asians.

The term "racism" was invented by communists. Leon Trotsky was one of the first to use it. When whites engage in favoritism toward other whites (and therefore discrimination against non-whites), it’s called “racism”. When other groups engage in favoritism, it’s called “ethnic solidarity”. When you buy into these word games, it’s called being a useful idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      In other words racial discrimination against non-Asians.

The term "racism" was invented by communists. Leon Trotsky was one of the first to use it. When whites engage in favoritism toward other whites (and therefore discrimination against non-whites), it’s called “racism”. When other groups engage in favoritism, it’s called “ethnic solidarity”. When you buy into these word games, it’s called being a useful idiot.
      That's not the way I see racism nor would I call some1 a racist for doing such.

The word "racist" is thrown around a lot these days. Ive even had to get on my kids about jokingly saying, "that's racist." They honestly (like a lot of kids and some adults) wouldn't know true racism if it slapped them in the face.

With that said, in my honest opinion, if someone called me a w.b., I wouldn't assume they were racist Id assume they are having a bad day or I pissed them off and now they are trying to piss me off. Same goes for if I hear a non-black use the N word in a derogatory fashion. Id assume some black dude somewhere along the line pissed them off.

True Racism is 1 thinking that their race is truly superior to all others. And as for whites being accused of being racist, well it kinda comes with the territory because white people have power to oppress minorities because they control governmental systems and economic structure in society. But Brown, Yellow, Red, & Black people can be racist too but on a much much smaller scale and itd likely be un-noticed.
      Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 07-13-2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        That's not the way I see racism nor would I call some1 a racist for doing such.
        You might not...

The word "racist" is thrown around a lot these days. Ive even had to get on my kids about jokingly saying, "that's racist." They honestly (like a lot of kids and some adults) wouldn't know true racism if it slapped them in the face.

With that said, in my honest opinion, if someone called me a w.b., I wouldn't assume they were racist Id assume they are having a bad day or I pissed them off and now they are trying to piss me off. Same goes for if I hear a non-black use the N word in a derogatory fashion. Id assume some black dude somewhere along the line pissed them off.

True Racism is 1 thinking that their race is truly superior to all others. And as for whites being accused of being racist, well it kinda comes with the territory because white people have power to oppress minorities because they control governmental systems and economic structure in society.
        While those people are white they don't represent the interests of white people at all. They're more than happy to turn white people into a minority in their own country.

But Brown, Yellow, Red, & Black people can be racist too but on a much much smaller scale and itd likely be un-noticed.
        Yes, when mobs of blacks attack white people for no reason it goes unnoticed.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          It’s all about the business.. we are good at that. I have multiple incomes from several different businesses both legitimate and other Shts.

I dont really have a life besides making money which is kinda sad but at least i have more freedom and options.
          How much emphasis was put on your education?

Either by you or your parents.

Most far east Asians, I've seen or've known, place big emphasis on education. Their kids can't come home with nothing short of an A.

Khmer, Laos, etc. they didn't seem to have as much emphasis on it. I've seen them split, where some take on the gangster/low-life mentality or they do have emphasis on education but just not to the degree that if they don't have straight As, their life is over.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            Hey bro always curious why Asians are so good at business? Being serious here not hating or anything. Is there really a secret or are they just more focused and better work ethic than others?

What are some of your businesses that you own?

Me and my cousins were thinking about doing a franchise restaurant business, but we can't decide which one is the best one?
            I believe it starts with the foundation. Asian parents push their kids hard academically and generally set their standards real high. For instance, when a white kid takes home a B grade, their parents will congratulate them and say great job. When an asian kid gets a B, their parents will say that’s it? And proceed with a whooping. So from a very young age, we are wired to try and excel in everything we do.

Not that it’s so much different in other cultures, but Economic status/ power means everything to Asians.

My main business is Hardwood floor wholesale and installation. Since im in this line of work, I flip homes as well. Another business is a Hostess Bar that i invested with 2 of my buddies but this one my wife doesnt know about lol.

I dont know much about the restaurant business but i do have many clients who are restuarant owners and they all told me the same thing.. private restuarants are risky but Franchises are the safe bet.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Most far east Asians, I've seen or've known, place big emphasis on education. Their kids can't come home with nothing short of an A.

Khmer, Laos, etc. they didn't seem to have as much emphasis on it. I've seen them split, where some take on the gangster/low-life mentality or they do have emphasis on education but just not to the degree that if they don't have straight As, their life is over.
              Yup this 100%..
              Not just any education but practical education like lawyers,doctors, nurses etc. instead of useless education like Philiosphy, Latin etc,

College graduates earn more than non college graduate on average

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

I just replied to a poster who had similiar question lol but for me personally, I was one of the fuk up Asians who was uncontrollable so my parents gave up early and moved onto my sister. Later in high school, i did just enough to get by and get into USC but we all know usc isnt some hard school to get into lol.

You are exactly right about that and I did mention that too. Anything below A isnt good enough for asian parents. Infact only grade that’s acceptable is an A+.....

Yea Viets, Laos etc seem to be different. But Koreans, chinese, and Japanese to an extent are brutal when it comes to education.

When i was in elementary school, i came home at 7:00 after school, after school program, piano lesson and sht.

Comment

The list of ethnic groups by Median Household Income:

Indian American : $110,026 (2016)[2]
                  Taiwanese American : $90,221 (2016)[2]
                  Filipino American : $88,745 (2016)[2]
                  Australian American : $81,452 (2014)[3]
                  Israeli American : $79,736 (2014)[3]
                  Russian American : $77,349 (2014)[3]
                  Greek American : $77,342[3]
                  Lebanese American : $74,757[3]
                  Sri Lankan American: $73,856[3]
                  Croatian American : $73,196[3]
                  Latvian American : $72,690[3]
                  Lithuanian American : $72,605[3]
                  Austrian American : $72,478[3]
                  Iranian American : $72,345[3]
                  Slovene American : $72,272[3]
                  Swiss American : $71,418[3]
                  Bulgarian American : $71,331[3]
                  Romanian American : $71,230[3]
                  Scandinavian American : $71,190[3]
                  Italian American : $70,726[3]
                  Japanese American : $70,261[4]
                  British American : $70,037[3]
                  Chinese American: $69,586[4]
                  (including Taiwanese American)
                  Serbian American : $69,372[3]
                  Belgian American : $69,342[3]
                  Scottish American : $69,269[3]
                  Welsh American : $68,874[3]
                  Polish American : $68,843[3]
                  Chinese American: $73,788 (2016)[4]
                  (excluding Taiwanese American)[2]
                  Slovak American : $68,611[3]
                  Danish American : $68,558[3]
                  Czechslovakian American : $67,991[3]
                  Swedish American : $67,908[3]
                  Vietnamese American : $67,800[5]
                  (excluding Foreign Born)
                  Norwegian American : $67,403[3]
                  Syrian American : $66,965[3]
                  Czech American : $66,856[3]
                  Korean American : $66,737[2]
                  Hungarian American : $66,483[3]
                  Ukrainian American : $66,430[3]
                  Finnish American : $66,063[3]
                  German American : $65,570[3]
                  English American : $65,436[3]
                  Palestinian American : $65,345[3]
                  French Canadian American : $64,883[3]
                  Portuguese American : $64,525[3]
                  Irish American : $64,322[3]
                  Vietnamese American : $64,191[6]
                  Albanian American : $63,649[3]
                  Canadian American : $63,443[3]
                  Slavic American : $62,866[3]
                  Pakistani American : $62,848[4][7]
                  Nigerian American : $62,086[3]
                  Scotch-Irish American : $62,055[3]
                  Indonesian American : $61,943[4]
                  Dutch American : $61,508[3]
                  Egyptian American : $61,344[3]
                  French American : $61,262[3]
                  Turkish American : $61,187[3]
                  Armenian American : $60,561[3]
                  Ghanaian American : $59,545[3]
                  Yugoslavian American : $58,668[3]
                  Vietnamese American : $58,700[8]
                  (Foreign Born)
                  Guyanese American : $58,168[3]
                  Cuban American : $57,000[3]
                  British West Indian American : $56,865[3]
                  Brazilian American : $56,200[3]
                  Barbadian American : $56,078[3]
                  Arab American : $55,117[3]
                  Argentine American: $55,000[9]
                  Laotian American : $53,655[4]
                  Thai American : $53,468[4]
                  Cambodian American : $53,359[4]
                  West Indian American : $53,310[3]
                  Cajun American : $52,886[3]
                  Trinidadian and Tobagonian American : $55,303[3]
                  Peruvian Americans : $52,000[3]
                  Assyrian/Chaldean/Syriac American : $51,921[3]
                  American : $51,122[3]
                  Pennsylvania German American : $51,061[3]
                  Jamaican American : $50,935[3]
                  Ecuadorian American : $49,000[3]
                  Cape Verdean American : $48,408[3]
                  Hmong American : $48,149[4]
                  Colombian American : $48,000[9]
                  Haitian American : $47,751[3]
                  Jordanian American : $46,855[3]
                  Moroccan American : $45,128[3]
                  Nepali American : $44,677[4]
                  Bangladeshi American : $44,512[4]
                  Afghan American : $43,838[3]
                  Bahamian American : $42,000[3]
                  Ethiopian American : $41,736[3]
                  Puerto Rican American : $40,000[9]
                  Mexican American : $38,000[9]
                  Burmese American : $35,016[4]
                  African American : $34,600[3]
                  Iraqi American : $32,594[3]
                  Dominican American : $32,300[9]
                  Honduran American: $31,000[9]
                  Somali American : $22,368[3]
                  Salvadoran American : $20,800[3]
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...usehold_income

Kudos to any group that comes over (legally) plays by the rules and works hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    The list of ethnic groups by Median Household Income:
                    Household income is a bit deceptive because a household can have 1, 2, 3, 4 or more income earners in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      Household income is a bit deceptive because a household can have 1, 2, 3, 4 or more income earners in it.
                      You know what? I don't care, as long as the ethnic group that immigrates contributes their fair share or even more and isn't a burden on their host country.

Peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X