Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It takes twelve Germans to work and pay taxes in order to fund the cost of 1 migrant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I will when I get it. But to a mod only.
    That won’t change.

I’ve heard nothing back. But I’ll send another email.
    Figures. He probably senses that you are fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Nah man. I not with this fishy $h*t. Kick rocks with that funky *****.
      Hahahahahahahaha, bwahahahahaha.... good stuff.... say hi to your boy. Peace. Now back to the topic at hand, 12 working Germans, to support one immigrant.

Why isn’t Jamaica taking any of them?

Comment

Hahahahaha, sure buddy sure... you know him so well. He’s been in japan longer than me.. but ok. Sure.

Comment

I’m not the guy whose buddy has 50 alts, now that’s way past fishy. Don’t you agree vouching for a guy like that makes you fishy?

Comment

I’m not the guy whose buddy has 50 alts, now that’s way past fishy. Don’t you agree vouching for a guy like that makes you fishy?
            I don't have a problem vouching for that dude because he is straight up with me. No fronting, no flexing, no lying.

I can't say the same for you.

Comment

What's your take on the investigation?
              you might be or might not be sunspace but you're definitely colluding with him. you're sunspace's puppet!

Comment

Hahahahaha, sure buddy sure... you know him so well. He’s been in japan longer than me.. but ok. Sure.
                res ispa loquitir - his response(or lack of)

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha, bwahahahahaha.... good stuff.... say hi to your boy. Peace. Now back to the topic at hand, 12 working Germans, to support one immigrant.

Why isn’t Jamaica taking any of them?
                  They don't want to come here. We aren't very restrictive here.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    What’s the problem? Just raise taxes and the retirement age. To quote chancellor Merkel “wir schaffen das,” “we can do it!”
                    They probably can do it, but they just need to be selective with who is actually allowed to stay.

Japan has a shortage of nurses, so the government brings in nurses from the Philippines and elsewhere to get two years of training in college, and hands on work, plus they must learn the language well enough to be of use.

After the two years are up, they get an additional year of working in a hospital, and learning Japanese. At the end of the third year they got two chances at passing some Japanese LPT1, and they can stay. If they fail twice, then they are sent packing.

Comment

They don't want to come here. We aren't very restrictive here.
                      Not restrictive? What do you mean by that? Anyone can get residency and citizenship in Jamaica?

Comment

Working...
                      X