Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It takes twelve Germans to work and pay taxes in order to fund the cost of 1 migrant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Dominoes app is waiting on you whenever you are ready.
    I gotta get back into playing, before I take on the champ = Siablo

Comment

Ah. Good timing.

BostonGuy, how long you gonna allow this dude to called me Sunspace without providing evidence?
      I’ve received numerous allegations of you being Sunspace and have launched an investigation into the matter. I don’t believe you are, but we will find out nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I’ve received numerous allegations of you being Sunspace and have launched an investigation into the matter. I don’t believe you are, but we will find out nonetheless.
        Cool.
        There is no suspense on my side because I know the outcome already but when the investigation wraps up, what will happen to those who falsely accuse others?

Comment

Cool.
          There is no suspense on my side because I know the outcome already but when the investigation wraps up, what will happen to those who falsely accuse others?
          I’m not sure what we’re gonna do. If you’re exonerated of the charges then prospectively we deal with false accusers.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I’m not sure what we’re gonna do. If you’re exonerated of the charges then prospectively we deal with false accusers.
            We are at least talking about bans if they continue to do it, right?

Let me know if you guys need any assistance with the investigation.

Comment

We are at least talking about bans if they continue to do it, right?

Let me know if you guys need any assistance with the investigation.
              Detective Siablo! You actually posited the idea in many minds by knowing the contents of sunspace’s private email accounts, asking if or why we thought you were sunspace..

I got other reasons..... but let the investigation go forward.

Or it could be that you two carribean island dwellers just get along good and see eye to eye.

Da sunspace has made you look ....... less than innocent, and smell a little fishy.

But, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Based on the fights you’re shared, etc.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 07-12-2018, 06:45 PM.

Comment

I am sure 1bad is laughing at your source.
                well im not here for a debate. just don't be surprised if Germany elects a donald trump down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  well im not here for a debate. just don't be surprised if Germany elects a donald trump down the road.
                  They need to elect strong leadership, and deal with the hordes crossing into Germany, and other countries with big welfare checks and housing waiting for those immigrants to arrive.
                  None are going to Saudi Arabia or the rich gulf states. Why? Because no rich Muslim country wants them. Turkey is just a jump off point into Northern European countries.

They’ll be raping, plundering, and living like kings! Naturally, they’ll need Mosques, and minerts for the call to prayer, 5 times a day! I’m thinking to hire a few to run a halal food store so I can cash in, and get paid with German government monies. Muslims need halal food and drink. They’ll demand halal, and I want to cash in on that boom.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    They need to elect strong leadership, and deal with the hordes crossing into Germany, and other countries with big welfare checks and housing waiting for those immigrants to arrive.
                    None are going to Saudi Arabia or the rich gulf states. Why? Because no rich Muslim country wants them. Turkey is just a jump off point into Northern European countries.

They’ll be raping, plundering, and living like kings! Naturally, they’ll need Mosques, and minerts for the call to prayer, 5 times a day! I’m thinking to hire a few to run a halal food store so I can cash in, and get paid with German government monies. Muslims need halal food and drink. They’ll demand halal, and I want to cash in on that boom.
                    there's already petitions across Europe to ban those annoying as **** prayer calls. secular countries need to act fast before they are balkanized or taken over completely by these parasites.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Detective Siablo! You actually posited the idea in many minds by knowing the contents of sunspace’s private email accounts, asking if or why we thought you were sunspace..

I got other reasons..... but let the investigation go forward.

Or it could be that you two carribean island dwellers just get along good and see eye to eye.

Da sunspace has made you look ....... less than innocent, and smell a little fishy.

But, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Based on the fights you’re shared, etc.
                      Fishy can never describe me.

Yeah. I can't wait until the investigation ends and we learn the results.

But let me let you and the others in on a little secret...

It will be a nothingburger.

Comment

Working...
                      X