Who is the worst president among bush sr, clinton, bush jr, obama and trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    Micheal vs Melania.

Obama was loving that mangera Michael is packing.
    Joan Rivers had them pegged.
    I wonder if Michael met Larry Sinclare? That gay dude the blew Obama, while the got high off coke.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Barry-O. Most divisive president ever. Just another race-monger who duped his constituents. Left this country on the verge of civil war. Not to mention all of his scandals that went ignored by mainstream media.
      Anyone who thinks that Obama started a "race war" is fuckin delusional. Trump posted fake statistics about blacks killing whites, called Mexicans rapists drug dealers murderers and indicated that we should have more white immigrants than black immigrants. He saying what everyone is thinking doe!!

As for the thread question- Overall Bush Jr was the worst considering the state our country was in when he left office. So far Trump hasn't quite been the train wreck I thought he'd be.

Comment

It's so very sad that we have a segment of society that actually believes the lies from Trump and his goons. He was supposed to be a proponent of the forgotten segments of society....the lower class and working poor. Yet his tax cuts put pennies in their pockets and made the rich much richer further skewing the line between the rich and poor. Obama wanted to provide a significant tax cut FOR THE POOR AND LOWER CLASSES but the far right would not allow it. If the Trump sheep really knew how they have been misled we would see a revolt like never seen before.

Comment

obama the worst of 'em all!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Here is how you answer this

1-Which one affected your life

2-Was there any change in your life with any of them??
            Larry is speaking wisdom here, people who are saying Trump is the worst are grade A buffoons.

The worst in my lifetime has been Bush Jr. The best so far has been Clinton, and second best thus far in his presidency is Trump.

Clinton
            Trump
            Obama
            Bush Jr.

And I was too young to have been affected by George SR.

Comment

I loath all the division in our country right now. There's political, ideological, racist, class divisions - it's saddening, disappointing and anxiety inducing. Is this all due to Trump? No, these fractures were there during Obama's admin. However, Trump is exacerbating the divisions and making it worst.

Having said all this, George W. Bush hastily invaded a foreign country - Iraq - based a shoddy and false evidence. There was never a threat from Iraq. The U.S. invasion of Iraq arguably destablized and sent shock waves throughout the whole region. We have the creation of ISIS, the Syrian war, Libya and the refugee crisis as a result of these conflicts. Millions and millions of people have been killed or displaced from their homes. I blame George W. Bush for this.

Comment

Back in the 90's it was actually acceptable to be white and vote Democrat without coming off as an utter cuck, oh how the times have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  I am not making a point. Neither am I trying to be disrespectful. I remember that he recently got out and I know folks like that usually have trouble securing jobs. So chill. This isn't Pretty Boy.

So he has been employed since he got out?
                  yep, got married and is doing well

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    yep, got married and is doing well
                    Good to hear...

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Larry is speaking wisdom here, people who are saying Trump is the worst are grade A buffoons.

The worst in my lifetime has been Bush Jr. The best so far has been Clinton, and second best thus far in his presidency is Trump.

Clinton
                      Trump
                      Obama
                      Bush Jr.

And I was too young to have been affected by George SR.
                      Things arn't always as they seem

Although Bush was surprisingly found to be more of a simple yes-man, remember that it was Clinton's derivatives fraud that collapsed the economy after Bush took office. Then Obama went and hired those same Clinton henchmen and bailed out the rest
                      Last edited by maracho; 07-13-2018, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X