Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamie Foxx at it again (dude must be packing)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    First of all....

Second of all, holy crap that movie came out in 2012 ? Doesn't feel 6 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      I never got this show. I remember all the chicks loved it. I tried watching it and couldn't even sit through an entire episode.

That show was pretty lame actually. I had friends that told me to watch because Joshua Jackson was boning his teacher.

Even with a storyline like that, it was boring as f**k and then I stopped watching after literally two episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        That show was pretty lame actually. I had friends that told me to watch because Joshua Jackson was boning his teacher.

Even with a storyline like that, it was boring as f**k and then I stopped watching after literally two episodes.
        If I had to chose a high school NC state show it be One Tree Hill over Dawsons Creek. I remember this chick I was smashing loved that show when it was on. So when it got on Netflix I binged it and it wasn't bad at all definitely far more interesting than DC. Also OTH had some pretty hot white chicks like Sophia Bush and the other 2 blondes.

Comment

youd think hed be able to pull better looking women, doe

hhmmmm, shapeless kate not walking bowlegged yet......

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

Yeah I never understood the hype with Katie, one of my girls told me dudes like her cause she got the innocent look on her face. Im like wtf? I don't give a F about the innocent look on her face, I need D's and booty lol

Comment

Yeah I never understood the hype with Katie, one of my girls told me dudes like her cause she got the innocent look on her face. Im like wtf? I don't give a F about the innocent look on her face, I need D's and booty lol

that joggers body

shapes like hers can go topless and no one would give her a 2nd look.

im with you on the b/u. fnck an ''innocent face''. i want a scandalous body

Comment

that joggers body

shapes like hers can go topless and no one would give her a 2nd look.

im with you on the b/u. fnck an ''innocent face''. i want a scandalous body
                I think thats why I couldn't get into the show Dawsons Creek. All the girls loved the show in my school and I wanted to relate to them but couldn't force myself to watch it. If the chicks on the show were hot I'd have more motivation to watch it. But Katie and that other chubby blonde wasn't doing it for me. Dawson and Joshua Jackson looked like they were like 45 year old actors playing high school kids too. lol

I remember like Dawson had a gay uncle or something and he was a cop and he was dating some chick to prove he was not gay. I was like whoa this shows horrible lol.

Comment

I think thats why I couldn't get into the show Dawsons Creek. All the girls loved the show in my school and I wanted to relate to them but couldn't force myself to watch it. If the chicks on the show were hot I'd have more motivation to watch it. But Katie and that other chubby blonde wasn't doing it for me. Dawson and Joshua Jackson looked like they were like 45 year old actors playing high school kids too. lol

I remember like Dawson had a gay uncle or something and he was a cop and he was dating some chick to prove he was not gay. I was like whoa this shows horrible lol.

this is all i know about DC

Comment

You gotta bow to those flat surfaces.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      You gotta bow to those flat surfaces.
                      flat surfaces, indeed. toms worst looking gf/wife by far.

heres a look at Eric Marlon Bishop's exes...

stacey dash

olivia munn

cristy rice

not a fan of dark meat

Comment

Working...
                      X