Joaquin Phoenix to play The Joker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joaquin is a better actor than Ledger.

Comment

anything is better than hot topic joker from suicide squad. boy was that a ***** movie.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        anything is better than hot topic joker from suicide squad. boy was that a ***** movie.
        Leto's performance made no sense lol, that was the worst joker of all time.

Everything the joker does always has some grand, thought provoking, soul questioning punchline. Leto's joker looked liked he was addicted to heroine, and had no reason for existence.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-11-2018, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
          Joaquin is a better actor than Ledger.
          people spasm about ledger's joker because he died.

jared leto played a better joker than ledger but since he's a serial pedophile and ledger died, its not a popular opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

jared leto played a better joker than ledger but since he's a serial pedophile and ledger died, its not a popular opinion.
            Are you high archer?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Leto's performance made no sense lol, that was the worst joker of all time.

Everything the joker does always has some grand, thought provoking, soul questioning punchline. Leto's joker looked liked he was addicted to heroine, and had no reason for existence.
              "im an idea! state of mind..." yup ****ing millennials wrote that script.

Comment

I'm just saying that overall, Joaquin's performances **** all over Ledger's.

Comment

I like Joaquin phoenix he can really act. I love his character in Gladiator.. thinking back at gladiator i think he would make a menacing joker.

Comment

i like JP but he cant try and outdo heath. that shlt will come off desperate and corny. im curious to see interpretation....

Comment

imho, jareds joker looked as if he came off of an mtv video shoot.

Comment

Working...
                      X