No announcement yet.

Rioting in Haiti!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitterSplitter View Post
    i wan you to listen real close bumboclaat. i no care if you offer 10 dollers to go on here and lie for you. i no live in japan and my business does well on its own, in jamaica. i no need charitable donations to lie to other jamaicans

i made here account just to say whAt you did, nanny raas. bumbowhole
    I think you need to put down the bottle of rum.
    Just saw the exchange rate, and I can see why you are frustrated.
    I’m not offering any charitable donations. You are an able bodied man, so I see no reason to subsidize your business. You must have bags filled with cash to buy rice at this exchange rate.
    0.0077 jamaican = 1 USD アメリカ合衆国ドル

I’d advise you stay in Jamaica, because japan can be a very hard place to live, especially if you don’t know or try to learn the language. There is a club, I used to take a few friends to. It’s in Tokyo, and I believe it is owned by Cubans? It called Carribe, it’s in Roppongi, Tokyo. You should go there if you ever visit Tokyo.

0.0077 アメリカ合衆国ドル

Contact them https://www.facebook.com/salsacaribetokyo/
    Ask them about the Jamaican dude from Osaka. They know him too.
    I haven’t been there in years, but I’m assuming it’s under the same management.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 07-09-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Your alt got banned again. I was busy watching a movie. Sorry I missed it.
      LMAO.

This is beyond comical. These has to be the weirdest ebeef I’ve ever been in. This is beyond crazy.

Peep game playa, try to keep up.

When I provided my info to Jaded, you guys were asking me to share it with Boston guy, because he voted that he believed sunspace more. Now BostonGuy is no longer a trusted source for you?

I can’t keep up with this weird SiabloSpace cadet BS you are putting out there.

Let’s not hijack other threads. All you had to do was chill, and wait. But, you kept shooting your mouth off, and then created another sunspace alt. OMG, it doesn’t get more ridiculous than that.
      If I am not getting the info, I don't care what you do with it.

Comment

I think you need to put down the bottle of rum.
        Just saw the exchange rate, and I can see why you are frustrated.
        I’m not offering any charitable donations. You are an able bodied man, so I see no reason to subsidize your business. You must have bags filled with cash to buy rice at this exchange rate.
        0.0077 jamaican = 1 USD アメリカ合衆国ドル

I’d advise you stay in Jamaica, because japan can be a very hard place to live, especially if you don’t know or try to learn the language. There is a club, I used to take a few friends to. It’s in Tokyo, and I believe it is owned by Cubans? It called Carribe, it’s in Roppongi, Tokyo. You should go there if you ever visit Tokyo.

0.0077 アメリカ合衆国ドル

Contact them https://www.facebook.com/salsacaribetokyo/
        Ask them about the Jamaican dude from Osaka. They know him too.
        I haven’t been there in years, but I’m assuming it’s under the same management.
        You can name the Cuban spot but not the Jamaican spot?
        Post the link for the Jamaican business. Why the ***** I need to ask questions to Cubans when I can just ask the Jamaican straight?

Funky and fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by HitterSplitter View Post
          i wan you to listen real close bumboclaat. i no care if you offer 10 dollers to go on here and lie for you. i no live in japan and my business does well on its own, in jamaica. i no need charitable donations to lie to other jamaicans

i made here account just to say whAt you did, nanny raas. bumbowhole

So you Siablo, made this account just to say what I did?!??
          siablo14 made HitterSpitter... by your own admission. Ok. You made it.

Then you Siablo have a discussion with HitterSplitter, which means I got you so mentally twisted that you are talking to yourself.

One favor, can we stop hijacking other peoples threads. Please.

Comment

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

So you Siablo, made this account just to say what I did?!??
            siablo14 made HitterSpitter... by your own admission. Ok. You made it.

Then you Siablo have a discussion with HitterSplitter, which means I got you so mentally twisted that you are talking to yourself.

One favor, can we stop hijacking other peoples threads. Please.
            Ask the mods who made that account because they banned it quickly. If they thought I made that account they would have banned me too.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              You can name the Cuban spot but not the Jamaican spot?
              Post the link for the Jamaican business. Why the ***** I need to ask questions to Cubans when I can just ask the Jamaican straight?

Funky and fishy.
              Sir, put down your keyboard and step away from the bottle.
              Contact Carribe, ask them. I told you already. I’m gonna share that with the mods. You pick the mod!

Stop being so racist. I destroy your boy sunspace = Siablo = hitterspitter = all ya’ll alts!

If I can’t do it homie, then it sho nuff can’t be done, feel me playa. Hate the gizame, not the boss playa.. lastly, the game will remain the same.... until you break outta your mental barriers.

Peace lil tiny homie. When you speak to your alter ego, sunspace, tell I said, “it’s like taking candy from a baby!”

Comment

Sir, put down your keyboard and step away from the bottle.
                Contact Carribe, ask them. I told you already. I’m gonna share that with the mods. You pick the mod!

Stop being so racist. I destroy your boy sunspace = Siablo = hitterspitter = all ya’ll alts!

If I can’t do it homie, then it sho nuff can’t be done, feel me playa. Hate the gizame, not the boss playa.. lastly, the game will remain the same.... until you break outta your mental barriers.

Peace lil tiny homie. When you speak to your alter ego, sunspace, tell I said, “it’s like taking candy from a baby!”
                You can keep all that stankness.
                Jamaican dude name and business.

Comment

Finally the Haitians riot. Haiti is like the poorest country in the world while their government steals all their charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Finally the Haitians riot. Haiti is like the poorest country in the world while their government steals all their charity.
                    Smart Americans were given the chance to work and develop Haiti too. They under-performed too.

Comment

Working...
                    X