No announcement yet.

Rioting in Haiti!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    if a person can legally prosper in another country, i have no qualms with it.

if i needed to relocate to another country, id pick one where the USD was king (and hopefully live long enough to enjoy it ).
    I like the Philippines a lot. You can live good there, and enjoy life. Pristine beaches!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      100 Haitian Gourde = $1.54

an american can live like a king over there....if they can survive.
      130 Jamaican dollars = $1US. I guess you can live like a greater King here.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        We don’t have a situation. You have a situation.
        I put up someone’s name, and her company name, and she called a mutual friend begging me to take it down. I did. Jaded helped.

I’m not going there again, ever. Not for you, not for nothing.

We ain’t got no situation. I’ll provide the proof to a mod, and then I’ll be done with it.

One more thing, I have all the emails exchanged between sunspace and I. If he wasn’t using an alt, which he probably was, then I know his name. But, you know this already. I didn’t even put his name out there. Not even sunspace, which is your alt, so you know this already.

We got no ****ing issue homie, trust me there.

I’ll share my proof with the mods. Even his restaurant name.

That’s it. End of story..
        i wan you to listen real close bumboclaat. i no care if you offer 10 dollers to go on here and lie for you. i no live in japan and my business does well on its own, in jamaica. i no need charitable donations to lie to other jamaicans

i made here account just to say whAt you did, nanny raas. bumbowhole

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          And how does MEGA or BostonGuy getting it resolves our situation.

I want to know the name of the business and the guy. How does giving it to those two resolve that?
          Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          We don’t have a situation. You have a situation.
          I put up someone’s name, and her company name, and she called a mutual friend begging me to take it down. I did. Jaded helped.

I’m not going there again, ever. Not for you, not for nothing.

We ain’t got no situation. I’ll provide the proof to a mod, and then I’ll be done with it.

One more thing, I have all the emails exchanged between sunspace and I. If he wasn’t using an alt, which he probably was, then I know his name. But, you know this already. I didn’t even put his name out there. Not even sunspace, which is your alt, so you know this already.

We got no ****ing issue homie, trust me there.

I’ll share my proof with the mods. Even his restaurant name.

That’s it. End of story..

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            serious enough to permban me over exposing zaroku

XD

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Man, if Zaroku is only gonna provide the info to one of y'all, I already told him I don't care because how can Yankees tell me if a Jamaican is authentic or not?

Comment

Funny that it's always through the mods that Zaroku decides to provide "evidence".

I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by HitterSplitter View Post
                  Funny that it's always through the mods that Zaroku decides to provide "evidence".

I wonder why?
                  He is fishy and funky, man.

Comment

Lol, I guess the mods and Zaroku must know each other real, real well.

What a wonderful coincidence!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      He is fishy and funky, man.
                      Your alt got banned again. I was busy watching a movie. Sorry I missed it.
                      LMAO.

This is beyond comical. These has to be the weirdest ebeef I’ve ever been in. This is beyond crazy.

Peep game playa, try to keep up.

When I provided my info to Jaded, you guys were asking me to share it with Boston guy, because he voted that he believed sunspace more. Now BostonGuy is no longer a trusted source for you?

I can’t keep up with this weird SiabloSpace cadet BS you are putting out there.

Let’s not hijack other threads. All you had to do was chill, and wait. But, you kept shooting your mouth off, and then created another sunspace alt. OMG, it doesn’t get more ridiculous than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X