Rioting in Haiti!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    How is it gonna shut me down?
    You said you was gonna ask him if it's cool to give his info to another Jamaica then you said you were gonna give BostonGuy and MEGA which means you didn't even let him know that another Jamaican wanted the info.

Man, it's funky in here. Go throw out that stale cabbage.
    I asked you to chill. You didn’t. I kept asking you, but you didn’t.
    I told you I’d be in touch as soon as he got back to me, and I would have, then I asked you to chill. Not worth my time, but when he gets back at me, I’ll let the mods know, and send the, the info, and proof. You should have chilled.

But,it’s all good. I’ll let him know in a second email, that you ain’t worth proving **** to. End of story.

You could have chilled, I’m not his boss, he hasn’t gotten back to me, and you didn’t get it.

Now, you get it.

In the first email, which I sent and which I’ll share with the mods, everything I said will be proven, and in my second email to him, where I write never mind, the Jamaican dude ain’t worth your time. I’ll share that with the mods too. All you had to do was chill and wait, because he hasn’t replied. A few other people I know in Osaka haven’t replied after the quake, and big rains. I am probably not really high on their priority list right now.

Now you get it? C’mon man you sunspace. You got hurt feelings after jaded broke the truth down, I’ll share that same truth with BostonGuy too, mega, TBear. No problem.

We clear now?
    Last edited by Zaroku; 07-08-2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Why would you share with BostonGuy? He doesn't care for the info.
      Peep game, we hijacked another thread with this bs. I’ll shut it down. I’ll provide proof to mods, not you.

You throw out your cabbage homie, let’s not hijack other peoples threads. You are pulling a sunspace here.

Think about it Sunspace.

Let’s not hijack another thread. This was about Haiti. Care to give us your input?

Comment

100 Haitian Gourde = $1.54

an american can live like a king over there....if they can survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I asked you to chill. You didn’t. I kept asking you, but you didn’t.
          I told you I’d be in touch as soon as he got back to me, and I would have, then I asked you to chill. Not worth my time, but when he gets back at me, I’ll let the mods know, and send the, the info, and proof. You should have chilled.

But,it’s all good. I’ll let him know in a second email, that you ain’t worth proving **** to. End of story.

You could have chilled, I’m not his boss, he hasn’t gotten back to me, and you didn’t get it.

Now, you get it.

In the first email, which I sent and which I’ll share with the mods, everything I said will be proven, and in my second email to him, where I write never mind, the Jamaican dude ain’t worth your time. I’ll share that with the mods too. All you had to do was chill and wait, because he hasn’t replied. A few other people I know in Osaka haven’t replied after the quake, and big rains. I am probably not really high on their priority list right now.

Now you get it? C’mon man you sunspace. You got hurt feelings after jaded broke the truth down, I’ll share that same truth with BostonGuy too, mega, TBear. No problem.

We clear now?
          The earthquake didn't cause any damage.

Is Osaka in the rural areas?

Comment

Peep game, we hijacked another thread with this bs. I’ll shut it down. I’ll provide proof to mods, not you.

You throw out your cabbage homie, let’s not hijack other peoples threads. You are pulling a sunspace here.

Think about it Sunspace.

Let’s not hijack another thread. This was about Haiti. Care to give us your input?
            Cool but since you are gonna give the mods and not me. ***** it. I don't care anymore. How four Yankees are gonna judge an authentic Jamaican for me? Four Yankees gonna tell me if someone is authentic Jamaican or not. This is a *****ing joke.

Comment

The earthquake didn't cause any damage.

Is Osaka in the rural areas?
              It did cause damage, but in Osaka, pluming, and other infrastructure damage.
              Osaka is the second biggest cities in japan.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 07-09-2018, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                100 Haitian Gourde = $1.54

an american can live like a king over there....if they can survive.
                I feel for those people. But, there is nothing I can do, except send money to the Clintons! Not going to do that.

Comment

I feel for those people. But, there is nothing I can do, except send money to the Clintons! Not going to do that.
                  if a person can legally prosper in another country, i have no qualms with it.

if i needed to relocate to another country, id pick one where the USD was king (and hopefully live long enough to enjoy it ).

Comment

Anyone have any idea how much money the clintons never gave the Haitians when the collected donations for Haiti?
                    In 2014 clinton fondation charity gathered $91.3 million and per their IRS filing, 5.7% of that same money made it to actual charities. The rest went to ''salaries & benefits'' and ''other costs''.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                      In 2014 clinton fondation charity gathered $91.3 million and per their IRS filing, 5.7% of that same money made it to actual charities. The rest went to ''salaries & benefits'' and ''other costs''.
                      I’m in the wrong business! I’m gonna form a charity for chihuahua’s, and pampered pets trapped in war torn regions of the world.

I had no idea running a charity requires so much overhead!

Thanks for the information.

Doing charitable work is good for the soul, and bank account!

Comment

Working...
                      X