Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hospital secretary behind mass shooting threat at Jackson Memorial arrested, cops say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital secretary behind mass shooting threat at Jackson Memorial arrested, cops say

Miami-Dade police have arrested a hospital employee they say threatened "to kill the staff doctors and nurses at Jackson Memorial Hospital" on June 29.

The threat was one of two that " caused pandemonium" at the hospital in a matter of days, police said. The second threat, which happened on July 2, is still under investigation.

Arrest records show that 21-year-old Juvane Raheem Hylton, who police say worked as a secretary, called Miami-Dade police's non-emergency line from Room 533 saying he would shoot up the medical center's west wing.

When the complaint officer asked what weapon he would use, his response was very specific:

"An AR-15 and AK-47," according to the police report.

Hylton, who lives in Miami Springs, was arrested and charged Friday with one count of making a false report regarding placing a bomb or explosive device, as well as one count of misusing police communications.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...214464989.html

Wow, this proves that all Muslims are terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      He didn’t say that, now you are a f v c k I n g mind reader?
      You just don’t stop alt boy.

Not sure if you are high, drunk or just silly.

Chill.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Miami-Dade police have arrested a hospital employee they say threatened "to kill the staff doctors and nurses at Jackson Memorial Hospital" on June 29.

The threat was one of two that " caused pandemonium" at the hospital in a matter of days, police said. The second threat, which happened on July 2, is still under investigation.

Arrest records show that 21-year-old Juvane Raheem Hylton, who police say worked as a secretary, called Miami-Dade police's non-emergency line from Room 533 saying he would shoot up the medical center's west wing.

When the complaint officer asked what weapon he would use, his response was very specific:

"An AR-15 and AK-47," according to the police report.

Hylton, who lives in Miami Springs, was arrested and charged Friday with one count of making a false report regarding placing a bomb or explosive device, as well as one count of misusing police communications.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...214464989.html

Did you mention anything about this man being a Muslim?
        Slobberts is mind reading, again.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Did you mention anything about this man being a Muslim?
            Slobberts is mind reading, again.
            He's a Muslim?

That's news to me.

Comment

He's a Muslim?

That's news to me.

Yeah, it’s news to me too. Time to realize Slobberts is an attention hoe!

Comment

Did you know that type of radar display appears like that because a directional antenna is rotating 360 degrees?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Yeah, it’s news to me too. Time to realize Slobberts is an attention hoe!
                  Oh for sure.

His (her?) latest assumption (of many) clearly shows that Julia is at the top of the attention hoe mountain.

Comment

Oh for sure.

His (her?) latest assumption (of many) clearly shows that Julia is at the top of the attention hoe mountain.
                    It climbed over and though mountains of s h i t, and swam across rivers of pee, never once taking a break.

Now that is dedication.

Comment

Working...
                    X