Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hospital secretary behind mass shooting threat at Jackson Memorial arrested, cops say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    It climbed over and though mountains of s h i t, and swam across rivers of pee, never once taking a break.

Now that is dedication.
    Oh it's put in that work without question. I mean, heck, a person has to do something in this life...

Comment

Democrat Affiliation, Juvane Raheem Hylton's Florida Voter Registration comes back to Miami, Florida.

Juvane Raheem Hylton (age 22) is listed at 417 Ne 191st St Apt 202 Miami, FL and is registered with the Democratic Party. He is a black, non Hispanic male registered to vote in Dade County, Florida.

Religion unknown?

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        Democrat Affiliation, Juvane Raheem Hylton's Florida Voter Registration comes back to Miami, Florida.

Juvane Raheem Hylton (age 22) is listed at 417 Ne 191st St Apt 202 Miami, FL and is registered with the Democratic Party. He is a black, non Hispanic male registered to vote in Dade County, Florida.

Religion unknown?
        Julia Slobberts was accusing the OP of anti Muslim bs, but Islam was never mentioned.

Thanks for the detailed information.

It’s appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Wow, this proves that all Muslims are terrorists.
          What he is, is definitely mentally ill.

Comment

"THIS IS BIG TAKE ME SERIOUS."

Yikes, beyond irredeemable his message also reeked of a weird sort of desperation.

Anyway, glad he's been arrested. We can't **** around with serious threats like this.

Also lol @ Slobberts' first post

Comment

A male secretary? No wonder he wants to kill everyone.

Comment

What a rookie!
                A white man would have shot up that place without a warning

Comment

Working...
                X