No announcement yet.

Trump To Rescind Obama Era Guidelines On College Admissions Based On Race

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Trump voters were and are richer than Hillary supporters. Fact.
    Trump won because a majority of unemployed or underemployed white males voted for him in Michigan and other blue collar regions. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      George W Bush was a drug addict and alcoholic who became a pilot and your favorite president
      But Hillary never touched anything illegal drugs and Bill never inhaled

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Trump won because a majority of unemployed or underemployed white males voted for him in Michigan and other blue collar regions. Fact.
        Trump voters wealthier than Hillary voters doe.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          This isn't necessarily true, actually.

The only student who got into Harvard college in my graduating class was someone rated was around the top 10% of our class, who started high school off shaky and worked her way up. Plenty of students with overall higher averages were denied, most of whom had lower test scores (she had over 2200 on the now phased out 2400 version of the test) but there were probably a myriad of other factors in play (she was captain of the debate team etc).

(The story works out in the end for most of those students who had higher grades - for instance our valedictorian went to Columbia and salutatorian went to Penn)

Any of these most elite schools could probably fill their classes many times over with only people with 4.0 GPAs but they don't do that because there are other things on the applications that hold weight.

Anyway, all of this is besides the real point which is that there is no evidence that Obama was an "admitted underachiever".
          That might explain it right there.

Drop the Obama nonsense. Last warning.

His book said what I said it did, and to date he refuses to provide his transcripts which would lay the issue to rest.

That's the facts, if you are going to go superfan on me and deny facts I'm not going to deal with you further.

As I said the first time, I never expected superfan **** from you. I figured you were way above that crap.

But hey, I am wrong at times. And when I am wrong, I have to take corrective action.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

His book said what I said it did, and to date he refuses to provide his transcripts which would lay the issue to rest.

That's the facts, if you are going to go superfan on me and deny facts I'm not going to deal with you further.

As I said the first time, I never expected superfan **** from you. I figured you were way above that crap.

But hey, I am wrong at times. And when I am wrong, I have to take corrective action.
            Are Obama's college transcripts the new "birth certificate" for you?

Why not just accept the man is intelligent?

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
              Trump voters wealthier than Hillary voters doe.
              Yup.

They forget the ghettos, where the high school dropout rates are highest and the test scores the lowest, voted D at rates of literally up to 100%.

You can't find any districts, no matter how poor and white, that voted R at 100% rates.

Face it D fanboys, your team owns the stupid vote.

Hell, your own guy Johnathan Gruber openly said they count on "stupid voters", and even laughed at how they do it.

Comment

Yup.

They forget the ghettos, where the high school dropout rates are highest and the test scores the lowest, voted D at rates of literally up to 100%.

You can't find any districts, no matter how poor and white, that voted R at 100% rates.

Face it D fanboys, your team owns the stupid vote.

Hell, your own guy Johnathan Gruber openly said they count on "stupid voters", and even laughed at how they do it.
                See? This is what I mean by script. You say that a lot. Who is Gruber? And why should anyone care that he calls people stupid?

Comment

Remember Bob, this was proved to be genuine.

Gee, I wonder how they got that idea he was born in Kenya.

Source:
                  https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/promotional-booklet/

You got any ideas how they got that background info, or why they would make that up out of the clear blue (and yet somehow got the country of his ancestry correct ) and post it???

Comment

Originally posted by MCorps View Post
                    Are Obama's college transcripts the new "birth certificate" for you?

Why not just accept the man is intelligent?
                    It is simply beyond him, even though it is actually not said in his books. I don't know why he needs to pretend that part is in there. I feel kinda bad for him.

You can go ahead and google it yourself, or peruse the books, and confirm what I'm saying. There isn't one quote that you can find in any of his books where he in any way admits to being an underachiever.

That's just a fact. That it upsets him is unfortunate, but is simply materially irrelevant to the discussion.

Comment

Sorry, but I'm not denying any facts. You're the one pretending something is in his books which isn't there.

You have no quotes from the book proving your arugment, nor any alternate sources as well. After perusing the books myself, I have come to the matter of fact that your claim is inconsistent with reality.

That the facts upset you is unfortunate, but there is nothing I can do about that. I won't change my stance just because your feelings are hurt.

I'd be glad to change my stance if you can prove that it is incorrect, however.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-04-2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X