Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polish MP: Our country is safe because we did not accept illegal immigrants!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Ah, poor baby.

Nope. In fact, that makes her not white enough to live in my city, country. She can go live with your unemployed loser ass in your mom's basement in that third world shyt hole you live in.
    That’s where he lives now! Sunspace is a shameless little Maricon, and he knows it. He’s terrified of half the people in his neighborhood. He ain’t running anything except his mouth.

He’s not even teaching his students anything, except victimhood!

Comment

• Originally posted by LiXX View Post
      Why must I be a loser just because I'm a minority?
      You're a loser because you're a loser. Not all minorities are losers and even if you were part of the majority you would still be a loser.

Why does dating me mean she's not White enough anymore?
      Because she's a mudshark.

My fluid is transparent, too
      Even your jizz if ****ed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Don't dither, Xoo. It comes off as weakness. If don't wanna ***** with some people you make them know.

None of this, I don't like y'all and then another I am not sure if I don't like y'all.
        I think he doesn’t like liberal Jews, who fight for gay rights, and sunspace’s right to get welfare(LiXX)

He’s gonna be the first person I ever put on ignore?!?

I like pretty wimmin, all flavors.

Comment

You're a loser because you're a loser. Not all minorities are losers and even if you were part of the majority you would still be a loser.

You sure seem to be judging me as a loser based off my being a minority, though, and you clearly discriminate against her for being with me.

Truth is that our relationship doesn't make her any less White. She's still the same person. It's just that she likes me.

We should both allowed to live in your city. Trust me, she loves me, minority and everything.

She prefers what I got

Nothing wrong with that

Comment

Sunspace LiXX is the easiest to spot and stupidest troll I’ve ever encountered. Living in his mom’s basement, and only working as a substitute teacher, not even full fledged real teacher.

Shameless, aimless, and gameless. My treads always bring out the idiot in him.

Comment

You sure seem to be judging me as a loser based off my being a minority, though, and you clearly discriminate against her for being with me.

Truth is that our relationship doesn't make her any less White. She's still the same person. It's just that she likes me.

We should both allowed to live in your city. Trust me, she loves me, minority and everything.

She prefers what I got

Nothing wrong with that
              I’m a minority, a much much smaller minority than you.
              I don’t play the minority card homie, but you do. I think her father’s biggest objection to you was your lack of drive. Money isn’t everything, but it matters over the course of a lifetime. Having kids, supporting kids, insurance costs, housing, food....
              once you have kids, and you gotta man up, life gets a lot tougher.

I hope you can prove her dad wrong, and someday he’s man enough to admit he was wrong about you.

Good luck.. I really mean that sunspace,etc...

Be a man, it’s never too early to start.

Comment

• White men be trippin' over minority men and White women in this forum like it's a Weeknd video:

Comment

White men be trippin' over minority men and White women in this forum like it's a Weeknd video:

No, not really, but you do! Can’t you see that? You always come back to papa Z’s threads. The mods already know this fact.

It’s really tuff to have real discussions with you. You and your silly DNA results. I am actually Royalty. Jhonny is from champion stock. He goes back many generations to the first chihuahua champion in the JKC. Grand Champion.

You are no minority. You are in the majority of idiots that are too mentally limited and lazy to achieve anything noteworthy.

Give us a poem? Please?

Comment

She prefers what I got

Nothing wrong with that
                    Sunspace...FCUK OFF...goddamn you’re annoying.

Comment

• I don't like the disrespect toward minorities here. If you all keep talkin' down on the relationship, I may just post a pic of her and a pic of me, so that you see interracial relationships are just between two normal people and there's nothing wrong with that

Comment

Working...
                      X