Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polish MP: Our country is safe because we did not accept illegal immigrants!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    I wouldn't hate you even if you lived in my city.
    Don't dither, Xoo. It comes off as weakness. If don't wanna ***** with some people you make them know.

None of this, I don't like y'all and then another I am not sure if I don't like y'all.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I figured so. You don't want it.
      I don’t. You are probably as good as you say!

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        you have no idea what you're talking about. the entire EU, including Turkey and Jordan take in refugees and are mandated to. it's only 2 or 3 Eastern Euro countries that have refused.

many of these people, WHO AREN'T REFUGEES, immediately hop on trains straight to Germany or smuggle themselves in trucks to the UK when they reach Europe.

it would be nice to see more first worlds on earth, people fixing their own problems, instead of importing the third world and creating more third worlds by rewarding them with social benefits. that's my hateful ideology i suppose. your ideas are ultimately illogical and unsustainable. we are seeing your failed ideas happening in real time with Europe right now and you are sitting there still telling us this bleeding heart story. the sheer irony of you deciding what is a waste of time and what is futile.
        Recorded in Calais, France by a Polish truck driver.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Don't dither, Xoo. It comes off as weakness. If don't wanna ***** with some people you make them know.

None of this, I don't like y'all and then another I am not sure if I don't like y'all.
          I don't hate you. That doesn't mean I want blacks in my city. I don't hate grizzly bears but I don't want grizzly bears wandering around my city either.

Comment

I don't hate you. That doesn't mean I want blacks in my city. I don't hate grizzly bears but I don't want grizzly bears wandering around my city either.
            Blacks and grizzlies aren't the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiXX View Post
              There is nothing better in this world than minorities marrying Polish women. It is quite an experience, to be a minority and have your way with one, all willingly of course.

To any fellow minorities on here, I recommend finding Polish women and seducing them. 100%

Don't let the racists kick you out of the wonderland that is Poland.
              No Polish queen would ever let a clown like you, touch her. Nothing to do with race at all. You’d be shot down by her father & brothers for selling dreams you are too lazy to bring to fruition. Mentiroso! Plus, living with your mom, and riding a rusty worn out bicycle doesn’t help your cause!

NATO = No Action Talk Only ( gairaigo ^_^ )

Mr. 69 in Roman numerals, you are so ****ing stupid pendejo.
              Move outta momma’s house mijito, be a man...
              Last edited by Zaroku; 07-11-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Wow, that's hurtful.

If I told you that I have a fun relationship with a Polish woman, would that make me White enough to be in your city?

There's a regular exchange of bodily fluid, both on her side and my side, but I can't go into detail so as to not be explicit.

What I'm trying to say is that, I always have a little White in me.

Transparent, actually.

That has to count, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Recorded in Calais, France by a Polish truck driver.

Rokita is gathering info for me, from the Polish gov. Just facts..
                  He’s thinking of joining this site just to put these clowns in check.

Poland has a right to remain a land for the Poles!

For me, Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiXX View Post
                    Wow, that's hurtful.
                    Ah, poor baby.

If I told you that I have a fun relationship with a Polish woman, would that make me White enough to be in your city?
                    Nope. In fact, that makes her not white enough to live in my city, country. She can go live with your unemployed loser ass in your mom's basement in that third world shyt hole you live in.

Comment

Ah, poor baby.

Nope. In fact, that makes her not white enough to live in my city, country. She can go live with your unemployed loser ass in your mom's basement.
                      Why must I be a loser just because I'm a minority?

Why does dating me mean she's not White enough anymore?

My fluid is transparent, too

Comment

Working...
                      X