Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for the Championship LeBron, but **** You.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Laker guy. Watching all of these clowns now is going to be fking annoying as hell. I'm rooting for Cleveland.

Comment

• The worst thing is all of you idiots on here and most of the world feel that jumping around from team to team to try and win is ACCEPTABLE.

It's downright pu$$ified to the greatest degree. All of these athletes these days with little nut sacks taking the easiest road possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Too much hate in your heart you’re ungrateful for lebrons chip to Cleveland he never had to comeback to that sad city. Enjoy losing
        Lebron's a b*tch bro. It's proven and documented on a myriad of occasions.

Comment

• Cant help but laugh at the ******s who think Lebron is going to LA to have an easier road to a ring.

Not only are the Lakers trash, I would have picked all 8 western playoff teams over Cleveland in a playoff series
          Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 07-02-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Dude shut the f.uck up

You sound like a b.itch

The guy went back and got his city a ring. People in Cleveland should appreciate that he went back

The Cavs are a.ss now and LeBron single handily brought them to another finals why would he want to stay with that sh.it team

He gave them a decade plus of his prime Why you mad he spending a couple years in his twilight with the Lakers

LeBron will be remembered as the best player of his era.
            4 years not a couple.

https://youtu.be/zC954-fhag8 in this video, he promised he would never leave

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Don’t worry dude,

Lebron gonna finish his prime with lakers, and then comeback to Cleveland for a 3rd time and give you “Jordan on the wizards” version of lebron. Then he will probably bounce again and sign with whatever team signs his son.
              Thats depressing. If he comes back, hopefully his finals record at the very least is 3-6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                I'm a Laker guy. Watching all of these clowns now is going to be fking annoying as hell. I'm rooting for Cleveland.
                Go Cavs. F**k Lebron

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                  Go Cavs. F**k Lebron
                  You still in your feelings I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Who’d Kobe have in ‘09, ‘10?
                    I have no idea, but I take it since you're asking this, he probably had nobody. Like I said, it's difficult, not impossible though. You don't think if Patrick Ewing had a star shooter, he might have had a better shot at a title, at least in 1994? I do.

So if you're Lebron, would you rather be the only star on a team and have to play every minute to even have any kind of chance at a title or would you want at least one or two other superstars to increase your chances of winning a championship and so you can take a breather for a few minutes per game so you're not exhausted by the end of the season or post season? I don't know about you, but I would choose the latter and I imagine most others would too.
                    Last edited by Anthony342; 07-02-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                      Theres a reason why I didn't get his jersey, because I knew he was a b*tch and once a liar, always a liar. I will always appreciate that championship in 2016, but seriously, LA, Without any stars. Thats a giant ***** you to the Cleveland Cavaliers right there. What happened to this, "I always believed that I’d return to Cleveland and finish my career there."

What about that assh*le.

I hope this piece of ***** goes ringless in LA because thats how he will be remembered. The guy who went To LA who never even made it to the finals out there.

***** you LeBron.

BostonGuy If by some Miracle, lebron stays with the cavs, please delete this thread
                      I’m a huge fan of LeBron as a player, but he’s walked all over this Cleveland franchise, Gilbert is to blame as well cause this all happened on his watch. It was always likely LeBron was opting out, yet Gilbert made little contingency plans.
                      I’m assuming your a Cavs fan bro and I completely understand your grievances here, if LeBron truly loved the Cavs he’d have ensured the franchise got a much better deal.
                      Hopefully Sexton lives up to his potential and maybe they get a good deal for guys like Love, Hill etc to bring in some younger pieces, gonna be a tough few years for the Cavs though IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X