Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Mayor "We're Unable To Accept Any More Asylum Seekers, We're at Full Capacity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Again, all I've done here is ask you to provide the facts behind your argument. I am only interested in having any conversations here with those willing and able to do so.

If that upsets you, so be it.

It feels like the migrant crime debate has entered the realm of conspiracy theory. I can understand a discussion about what to do in the areas where crime stats have actually risen, and those areas do indeed exist. But there is no need for people to pretend it has risen everywhere since there are areas where it has not actually risen.

I don't have a one size fits all answer as to whether migrants commit more crime, since there isn't a one size fits all reality to that.

My family will be fine. A few of them have moved into the US since Trump has become president, and the rest were probably not intending to ever make the US their permanent residence. Other people have it a lot worse.
    So are asking for proof of unreported crimes? How is that even possible? If they are unreported, then there is no way to provide a hard statistic.

I can tell you from my own personal experience both here in the U.S. and abroad, a lot of crimes, maybe even most crimes, go unreported and for various reasons.

It is a fact that crime, particularly violent crime and rapes have gone up in countries that have seen a significant influx of asylum seekers, particularly in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Again, all I've done here is ask you to provide the facts behind your argument. I am only interested in having any conversations here with those willing and able to do so.

If that upsets you, so be it.

It feels like the migrant crime debate has entered the realm of conspiracy theory. I can understand a discussion about what to do in the areas where crime stats have actually risen, and those areas do indeed exist. But there is no need for people to pretend it has risen everywhere since there are areas where it has not actually risen.

I don't have a one size fits all answer as to whether migrants commit more crime, since there isn't a one size fits all reality to that.

My family will be fine. A few of them have moved into the US since Trump has become president, and the rest were probably not intending to ever make the US their permanent residence. Other people have it a lot worse.

I don’t have any statistics on crime rates going up or not, but I got a little experience myself living in Japan.

I gotta carry a gaijin card with me, but I rarely do. It identifies me down to the letter. It’s their country, so they call the shots. Living here for 1/3 of my life has changed my outlook. Nobody has a right to visit any country they want. Countries have the right to accept or refuse anyone, without cause.

I have seen others have it bad, in other countries. But, if America tightens up its immigration policies people flip out. Japan does it all the time.

Peace bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        So are asking for proof of unreported crimes? How is that even possible? If they are unreported, then there is no way to provide a hard statistic.

I can tell you from my own personal experience both here in the U.S. and abroad, a lot of crimes, maybe even most crimes, go unreported and for various reasons.

It is a fact that crime, particularly violent crime and rapes have gone up in countries that have seen a significant influx of asylum seekers, particularly in Europe.
        He was provided proof the politicians were manipulating the crime numbers, but his response was a long-winded "Nuh-Uh".

Sorry, that ain't cutting it.

We know rapes are way up, as at European concerts they now have to have 'Women Only' areas so they can be safe from mass rapes the muslims were committing at concerts.

You didn't have those safe zones before they let in all those muslims.

But crime ain't up doe.

Comment

Canada's biggest city is unable to accommodate any more asylum seekers, Toronto's mayor said on Tuesday, after temporary resettlements used to house them reached near full capacity.

"We have exhausted our available sites, our resources and our personnel," Mayor John Tory said ahead of a council meeting, as he sought help from provincial and federal governments to resettle new arrivals.

This comes after Toronto activated an emergency contingency plan in May to shelter refugee claimants as it was bracing for an influx of migrants over summer.

Wonder how Trudeau feels about this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/651fb7c...y-toronto.html
          Would be nice if the USA put their foot down and shut off their borders. We have enough problems to be taking in illegal cucks anymore.

Comment

!

and this absolute fool fails to see the massive conflict of interest as well. the merkel government importing the crime is also the source providing the crime data.
            Last edited by John Barron; 06-28-2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

I understand where you are coming from, but I can't just accept stuff for which there exists no evidence. I'm not witnessing it myself, so what legitimate reason is there to believe that there is some giant coverup? This is a huge claim and there is shockingly little to show for it, save for the claim of primarily hard right wing people who seem like they were never gonna be support of immigration either way.

Where are the victims themselves saying that they are getting raped and it's going unhandled? Where are the particular crimes that are not being counted? Where are the photos, where are the reports? Where is the anything I can use to believe this?

Just saying you believe it to be a fact that crime has gone up is not convincing to me. I need there to be a good reason to believe it. I cannot just take it on faith that all of the statistics are fabricated. It should have to be demonstrated.

It's what you would expect if a large number of liberals came out and made a claim that happened to support their agenda but stood in staunch opposition of the documented statistics.

Even if most crimes are unreported, let's say for the sake of argument, is there a reason to accept that it's disproportionately migrant crimes that are being unreported?

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I don’t have any statistics on crime rates going up or not, but I got a little experience myself living in Japan.

I gotta carry a gaijin card with me, but I rarely do. It identifies me down to the letter. It’s their country, so they call the shots. Living here for 1/3 of my life has changed my outlook. Nobody has a right to visit any country they want. Countries have the right to accept or refuse anyone, without cause.

I have seen others have it bad, in other countries. But, if America tightens up its immigration policies people flip out. Japan does it all the time.

Peace bruh.
              That's fine. If the countries institute laws to keep out migrants, then it is what it is. I'm just trying to establish what the legitimate reasons for wanting them out is.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-28-2018, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                He was provided proof the politicians were manipulating the crime numbers, but his response was a long-winded "Nuh-Uh".
                My response was a long-winded "show me the proof" and your response was a long-winded "look for it yourself, it's been posted somewhere on the forum and I do not wish to tell you where".

Comment

Peace bruh.
                  Tokyo was ranked by many publications as the safest city in the world. It's not like London, Paris, Berlin where these Muslims roam.

Terrorist attacks are crimes. And who commits a disproportionate of them? The people belonging to the religion of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    Tokyo was ranked by many publications as the safest city in the world. It's not like London, Paris, Berlin where these Muslims roam.

Terrorist attacks are crimes. And who commits a disproportionate of them? The people belonging to the religion of peace.
                    That religion isn’t civilized. I believe they blame the west for all of their troubles, but I see their lack of industry/hardwork/determination as bigger obstacles to success.

Comment

That religion isn’t civilized. I believe they blame the west for all of their troubles, but I see their lack of industry/hardwork/determination as bigger obstacles to success.
                      @ the bolded. Have you ever heard of Max Weber? Considered to be a contemporary of Karl Marx, yes that Karl Marx. He's considered to be one of the founders of the academic discipline known as sociology.

Read up on him about his theories about culture being a major determinant of how certain groups achieve success. Very applicable in today's modern world.

Comment

Working...
                      X