Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people thank God when good things happen but don't blame him for bad stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    It sounds more like your belief in an atheist conspiracy and the objections to an atheist majority are much like the protests of the far left. In a nutshell...claiming victimhood and moral superiority.

Your argument makes zero sense...

You say "Creationist" scientists are far ahead of "mainstream" scientists.
    By "creationist" scientists, you listed scientists who are christian. Many of these scientists have clearly stated they believe in evolution over millions of years.

Yet you call evolution a pseudoscience.

You then decided to include Einstein as a creationist because he was a pantheist. But not a christian scientist.

So the definition of "creationist scientist" has changed from christian to anyone who believes in a creator god.

Then you suggested that there is a battle between "creationist" scientists versus the rest, and stated that "creationists" are blacklisted by a biased media.

Einstein, Newton, Faraday...blacklisted??
    Obviously not.
    If you were now changing the definition to young earth creationsim, then id doubt ANY of the scientists on your list qualify.

You then changed the "battle" to an eternal struggle involving Satan. Saying you are explaining root causes.
    Yet you hadnt established yet any evidence of this battle.

Then the battle moved to academia.
    Your polls (which you yourself call biased!)showing the percentage of atheist and religious beliefs in academia are irrelevant because modern science education is fundamentally based on the work of Einstein, Newton and Faraday (creationists according to you), plus the discoveries of the evolutionists you provided in your list.
    Congradulations you just made more logical fallacies in one post than any other poster in Lounge history . Thus just deflecting from the article that indicates Christian Creationists have been correct all along again.

Every real Christian agrees with me so yeah it's a daily conspiracy for academia to commit biase for atheists and that atheism is often militant in their persecution of Christian. The polls also showed that atheists admitted that they hold their biase religiously and called it progressivism.

And.. I made it clear that their focus has been against Chritian Creationists, because that is who they feel most threatened by.. I also clearly showed that their evolutionism is satanic creation myth.

Newton and Faraday were persecuted. I clearly distinguished the creationism of Einstein from that of Christian's but Einstein also faced persecution because of his Jewish connection to the Bible and his stance against your racist evolutionism.

Even with overwhelming scientific evidence like what I presented in this thread and got you so riled up, the persecution against Jews, Christians and the environment will increase until Jesus returns, just as the Bible says
    Last edited by maracho; 07-21-2018, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Congradulation you just made more logical fallacies in one post than any other poster in Lounge history . Thus just deflecting from the the article indicating Christian Creationists have been correct all along again.

Every real Christian agrees with me so yeah it's a daily conspiracy for academia to commit biase for atheists and that atheism is often militant in their persecution of Christian. The polls also showed that atheists admitted that they hold their biase religiously and called it progressivism.

And.. I made it clear that their focus has been against Chritian Creationists, because that is who they feel most threatened by.. I also clearly showed that their evolutionism is satanic creation myth.

Newton and Faraday were persecuted. I clearly distinguished the creationism of Einstein from that of Christian's but even faced persecution because of his Jewish connection to the Bible and his stance against your racist evolutionism.

Even with overwhelming scientific evidence like what I presented in this thread and got you so riled up, the persecution against Jews, Christians and the environment will increase until Jesus returns, just as the Bible says
      lol
      It was very amusing to watch you try and squirm out of the fact you gave me a list featuring evolution scientists.
      What an idiot! lmao.
      Then saying "creationist scientists" on your list were far superior to the "humdrum yesmons"......including Einstein?? lol...Ooops!
      Oh no...lets make him a creationist! lol
      You idiot!

Poor you and your persecution! boo hoo.

Dont worry, Jesus will save all of you poor oppressed victims. lol

Oh and bias is not spelled biase.

Its funny how you try and act like some pseudointellectual wannabe....but youre just another religious fruitcake.

Good day to you sir.
      Feel free to point out one logical fallacy in my post.

Until the next time.
      Take care u dopey ****. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        lol
        It was very amusing to watch you try and squirm out of the fact you gave me a list featuring evolution scientists.
        What an idiot! lmao.
        Then saying "creationist scientists" on your list were far superior to the "humdrum yesmons"......including Einstein?? lol...Ooops!
        Oh no...lets make him a creationist! lol
        You idiot!

Poor you and your persecution! boo hoo.

Dont worry, Jesus will save all of you poor oppressed victims. lol

Oh and bias is not spelled biase.

Its funny how you try and act like some pseudointellectual wannabe....but youre just another religious fruitcake.

Good day to you sir.
        Feel free to point out one logical fallacy in my post.

Until the next time.
        Take care u dopey ****. lol
        Again, even though a few on the list are probably evolutionists, my point from the very beginning was that the Christian creationists were much more inventive . So now you are lying too and your ad hominem bombs and being a grammar nazi are also likewise logical fallicies

Um son, Einstein's Newtonion humdrum often got him outdone by Christians who taught him creation including the priest who discovered the Big Bang proposition that Einstein derisioned and shunned. Again, persecution makes us stong

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Einstein
        Last edited by maracho; 07-21-2018, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
          hi... you offer interesting insights in this thread...

i would just like to ask... i was wondering how would you personally define "spiritual" in the first place?

and what exactly do you mean that there is a "spiritual" battle going on somewhere?

hi there talip,

I hope you don't mind me asking.

Honestly how do you see spirituality?

and do you not believe that there is some battle going on in some place somewhere that we dont see?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
            Eg when a player or team wins a game or an award they often thank Jesus or God or the lord but when they lose you never hear someone say.

"****ing Jesus screwed us today. He really wanted us to lose."
            That is a very good question mate

my opinion is :

The belief of a savior... in this case Jesus renders the believer as the inferior being... if not why does he need saving?

now the believer cannot antagonize his savior right? that is logical. so he cannot curse the savior no matter what because he depends on the savior and feels helpless.

Comment

• It's a very common yet insulting thing for survivors/winners to say. As if God picks and chooses and that a person should be happy about that arrangement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Eg when a player or team wins a game or an award they often thank Jesus or God or the lord but when they lose you never hear someone say.

"****ing Jesus screwed us today. He really wanted us to lose."
                I think they thank God or Jesus or both for giving them the strength and guidance to win. They themselves still did what it took to win obviously but they're saying God helped them to have the strength to do it.

And as far as people blaming God or Jesus when they lose, that happens all the time. They don't say it on camera but they GD it up when they get indoors. Haha.

But in boxing especially, most are thanking God that they made it through without dying. That maybe God was watching out for them even though they lost. At least they live to fight another day.

Comment

• Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                  hi there talip,

I hope you don't mind me asking.

Honestly how do you see spirituality?

and do you not believe that there is some battle going on in some place somewhere that we dont see?

Thanks
                  hi sir, kamusta po?

when carl sagan came up with “we are the way for the universe to know itself,” - the realization that this aphorism could be true was the closest i got to being “spiritual...”

aside of course from listening to slayer...

Comment

• How do you know they dont? saying "LET GOD WILL BE DONE" is a common prayer that people say basically omitting and accepting that bad stuff.

Try saying that in a dark scary night and all you got is your believe in god when you facing the worse of the worse and you just free yourself from the shackles of the flesh by saying "LETS GOD WILL BE DONE", see what happens, for me hasn't been that bad, shot, jailed, etc etc but im still breathing, living fine.

why do non believers always speak about god the most, is the biggest question imo. That emptiness of the non believer drives em to seek god but their indoctrination of being a non believer (through no fault of their own) blocks them from allowing themselves them selves to accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.
                    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 08-07-2019, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• walk into a store and people are not watching where they're going. They're literal zombies sucked into their phones. It's no wonder that the people in El Paso (RIP) let a guy with an AK 47 and fully strapped with other weaponry rolled up into a Wal-Mart and attacked all those people. People could have easily confused some of the gunfire as fire*******s or something.

**** is frustrating to see when people are not looking around. SMH. Does anyone else notice this **** on a daily basis?

Comment

Working...
                      X