Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people thank God when good things happen but don't blame him for bad stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    NASA: Bill Nye Does Not Speak for Us and He Does Not Speak for Science

Bill Nye exwife: [sic] Bill Nye is nothing but a cheap and mean creep
    That just means NASA doesn't agree with him and his ex-wife didn't like him. That isn't prove he has no credibility as a scientist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      And that's why you're wrong. As one cannot get the most accurate information from just one source.
      It's the source of what we are talking about and I prove that your sources Bill Nye and Charlie Sheen's dad are just fakes

Comment

It's the source of what we are talking about and I prove that your sources Bill Nye and Charlie Sheen's dad are just fakes
        No, you just say they're wrong. You provide no actual evidence.

You must have also gotten Fs on all your college papers, since you fail to cite any sources, it seems. Unless you went to some non accredited college, like Trump or Oral Roberts university.

Comment

he has a degree in mechanical engineering.

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          That just means NASA doesn't agree with him and his ex-wife didn't like him. That isn't prove he has no credibility as a scientist.

Mechanical engineers dont study evolution but rather It is the branch of engineering that involves the design, production, and operation of manmade machinery.

That said, he should know that living beings are the most magnificently intelligent designs compared to anything he has studied and not random accidents as his fakery insists
          Last edited by maracho; 07-06-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

No, you just say they're wrong. You provide no actual evidence.

You must have also gotten Fs on all your college papers, since you fail to cite any sources, it seems. Unless you went to some non accredited college, like Trump or Oral Roberts university.
            I actually have a degree in Biology and mostly As from some of the best schools.

I didnt just say y'all are wrong, I addressed the very source y'all presented and are lying about.
            Last edited by maracho; 07-06-2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Uh, no it's not. Otherwise, prove it's wrong, since you're making that claim.

And how about some proof of someone getting resurrected? Unbiased proof, like a video that has been authenticated.

If there's so much proof of the bible being proven accurate, then show me some legit proof.

Science has fossils and carbon dating, what have you got?
              Hospital records are full of people being resurrected and talking about seeing heaven and hell and out of body experiences. That's also a multitude of empirical witnesses observing themselves being operated on, seeing physicians saying and doing things in other rooms , watching distant family members, etc

Top Neareastern Archeologists have always used the Bible as a reference. Bible Prophecies have proven to have occured.

Most if not all the top evolutionists including Darwin himself admit that the fossil record has failed to prove evolution.

How does Carbon dating disprove the Bible? Carbon dating though so easily contaminated actually disproves the theory of evolution by dating most everything including dinosaur bones under 50,000 years
              Last edited by maracho; 07-06-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Stop it.
                Anthony is having a serious discussion and you run in here with your usual shenanigans.

Comment

Hospital records are full of people being resurrected and talking about seeing heaven and hell and out of body experiences. That's also a multitude of empirical witnesses observing themselves being operated on, seeing physicians saying and doing things in other rooms , watching distant family members, etc

Top Neareastern Archeologists have always used the Bible as a reference. Bible Prophecies have proven to have occured.

Most if not all the top evolutionists including Darwin himself admit that the fossil record has failed to prove evolution.

How does Carbon dating disprove the Bible? Carbon dating though so easily contaminated actually disproves the theory of evolution by dating most everything including dinosaur bones under 50,000 years
                  Where do you guys all get this Kook-Aid?

Still waiting for proof and all I get is statements. yours and those of other people.

Comment

I actually have a degree in Biology and mostly As from some of the best schools.

I didnt just say y'all are wrong, I addressed the very source y'all presented and are lying about.
                    No, you didn't. You essentially just said "I'm right and everyone else that disagrees with me is wrong because I say so".

Comment

So it's true simply because they say it? Not how evidence works. Try that in a court of law. You wouldn't even go to trial because you would need something called physical evidence to prove your criminal case. Where is their proof that they were resurrected? Ya got nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X