No announcement yet.

Did we make a mistake when

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I mean, I don't really care about what you guys are arguing about.

I don't like politics. I'm not left or right, but this thread was supposed to be about the time we ****ed up the Goosebumps forum

It was funny

We need to find a forum to raid.

I'm thinking either a racist KKK website or a penis enlargement forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      We need to find a forum to raid.

I'm thinking either a racist KKK website or a penis enlargement forum.
      Oh. I would love a racist KKK site.

Imagine me mentioning BBC in every post?

I want to find a black power one too

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Yup.

He lied about training boxing too.

He told such outrageous stories about what goes on in gyms that anyone whose trained any time at all knew he was lying.

Instead of actually accomplishing things in real life, he is happy sitting behind a computer creating this ridiculous Internet persona.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          I think if he had any balls, he's be like the Zodiac or something.

But he's not. Definitely a basement dweller. Probably a latent ****sexual.
          What the fvvck?

Was this about me or are you referring to someone else?

Comment

God, my "Why Does Jack Johnson Get a pass On Opposition When Marciano Does Not?" thread went on forever becaue of him. For anyone who doubts travesty's insistence on arguing, check it here:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=775575
            Yeah he hijacked that thread to make it about Dempsey. I ruined his life, lol.

Comment

God, my "Why Does Jack Johnson Get a pass On Opposition When Marciano Does Not?" thread went on forever becaue of him. For anyone who doubts travesty's insistence on arguing, check it here:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=775575
              LMAO. Oh, you were talking about me, huh? YOU LITTLE BlTCH.

Didn't you get all but hurt at me yesterday for kicking the shlt out of you. Telling me, "Oh, I was just passing by. You didn't have to get on me like that." No bltch, you were cheerleading and when I shut dude down, you wanted a way out. Don't even try to say you didn't.

Here you are acting like you were going to cry because I called you a few names....

I wasn't arguing with you. I pointed out how using caps makes you seem crazy and that Trump is p1ssing off both sides. Then you called me and whoever else clowns and idiots. Then you call me a b1tch without me calling you one bad word. You drew blood on this with your insults. Just because you're arguing with dude, doesn't mean you you're into with me, too. I was just a dude walking by. Don't be swinging at passers. You don't have to argue with the world.

Peace.
              Then I felt sorry for you emotional ass so I said alright cool, my bad....
              Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Wasn't it you that cosigned what the dude was saying? Pretty sure you did.

Then you said I was crazy for the caps. Fair enough.

Then you said I was living in an alternative universe....but you never once challenged me on anything that I said.

I'll apologize for the insults aimed at you. I agree they were uncalled for and unnecessary.

Peace.

Then your fake ass goes and sends me a e-gift to try to smooth shlt over. you can still see the beer in my avy.

HOW MUCH OF A BlTCH DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO GET BUTTHURT OVER SOMEONE SPITTING WORDS AT YOU HERE, THEN YOU GO AND SEND AN E-GIFT LIKE WE COOL, THEN YOU COME IN THIS THREAD TALKING SHYT. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE BIGGEST TWAT AROUND YOU LITTLE BlTCH
              Last edited by travestyny; 06-22-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                You wish, bltch. Is that why you never accepted any challenge? Here you are claiming that you did something other than duck and hide from me

Why did you duck out of that challenge, Dempsey? You know you were going to get the shlt kicked out of you, didn't you? Offer still stands, h@mo. Still waiting for you to find your balls.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=774782

You no-showed, didn't you, bltch?

Last edited by travestyny; 06-22-2018, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  You wish, bltch. Is that why you never accepted any challenge? Here you are claiming that you did something other than duck and hide from me

Why did you duck out of that challenge, Dempsey? You know you were going to get the shlt kicked out of you, didn't you? Offer still stands, h@mo. Still waiting for you to find your balls.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=774782

You no-showed, didn't you, bltch?

Travesty...shut the fcuk up. You’re almost on sunspace’s level when it comes to how many people here like you. Yuck mouf a$$ ninja

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    That's what SafeSpace does.

Hijacks threads and makes it all about his stupid e-beefs and his 'winning' nonsense.

Just put him on ignore.

As we've seen, that really, really sets him off.

He actually obsesses more about a person who puts him on ignore than when they wasted time arguing with him.

He's definitely a few bricks short of a full load.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Travesty...shut the fcuk up. You’re almost on sunspace’s level when it comes to how many people here like you. Yuck mouf a$$ ninja
                      He hijacks every thread he enters, master troll. Dedicated too. If ignorance and stupidity were a minute, he would be an hour.

Comment

Working...
                      X