No announcement yet.

Did we make a mistake when

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Not sure if other posters here would have enough time to raid another forum since these fa*gots are too busy raiding our own forums with ****ty multiple alts that pop up every other day.
    I don't think they have time for personaly hygiene much less a raid.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      TheLenox was one. Go check the Trump thread or get him released since you want to know the alts so much. Get him released and get him to tell you. Why would I remember the names of the alts. I know Sunspace as Sunspace and that's the only name I try to remember.

You badgering me but you wouldn't even share the evidence you gave jaded with me.
      I’ll share it with Mods. Even bostonguy, but you are highly suspect. Highly.

I’m going to sleep now. I gotta be in Tokyo tomorrow afternoon. I’ll take photos if I remember.

Goodnight to you and your white girl.. I meant, good night to you, your Irish King, and his whitebgirl..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I’ll share it with Mods. Even bostonguy, but you are highly suspect. Highly.

I’m going to sleep now. I gotta be in Tokyo tomorrow afternoon. I’ll take photos if I remember.

Goodnight to you and your white girl.. I meant, good night to you, your Irish King, and his whitebgirl..
        But you already sent it to Sunspace. So why can't you send it to me?

Comment

Ask jaded to release him if you want to speak with him.
          Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I’ll think about asking jaded.
          My decisions have nothing to do with what is asked of me by any posters. Although what was sent to me made it clear whether Zaroku was lying or not that was not the reason he was banned and I won't discuss this...but don't think I lift bans or impose them by request because it doesn't work that way.

And lets not hijack this thread anymore with petty stuff.
          Last edited by jaded; 06-24-2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            My decisions have nothing to do with what is asked of me by any posters. Although what was sent to me made it clear whether Zaroku was lying or not that was not the reason he was banned and I won't discuss this...but don't think I lift bans or impose them by request because it doesn't work that way.

And lets not hijack this thread anymore with petty stuff.
            It's cool. It's cool, jaded. I am not looking for any issues with you. It's cool.

Comment

It's cool. It's cool, jaded. I am not looking for any issues with you. It's cool.
              Damn. .............

Comment

Why?..............
                I don't get what your shtick is on this forum..... nobody does.

You seem to just exist. Randomly floating in to threads, not even as much as providing a laugh or an interesting comment, if in rare cases.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post

You seem to just exist. Randomly floating in to threads, not even as much as providing a laugh or an interesting comment, if in rare cases.
                  I like that description because that's exactly what I am about which nothing. I am just here existing. No purpose.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post

Now. What's up with you and those BMWs in your sig and avis?
                    Do you own them or do you just have to settle for fantasizing about them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Damn. .............
                      Yeah. Jaded is not the guy to have discussions with. I have found him to not be so reasonable in the past. So I just do my best to avoid him.

Comment

Working...
                      X