No announcement yet.

Did we make a mistake when

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Negga you aint bout it bout it either you scurred of harry potter punk ass bytch made modafcvka

Yes i said it !!!

Aaaaaaand what?
    Id stick dat wand up harry potters hairy ass ya hurd meh

Mudafocka

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      How do you know he deleted my email address? You know a lot about this dude for sho.

Tell “him” to check “his” deleted items.

Saiblo, I’m really easy to find. I’m not trying to rehash this who thing, but a lot of this **** just doesn’t add up. Sunturd comes on looking for an e-beef, and I was trying not to humiliate the lil boi.
      I know a lot of cool Puerto Rican people, and I got no beef with them.

I find it odd that he deleted my email address. I’ll have to find it in one of my folders.

How many alts do you reckon he had? Answer this, since you and he are two peas in a pod!

I’m trying not to think of that lil hoe, and his puto posse of phaggatrons, but things just don’t add up. I like it when things add up.

It’s odd that he deleted my emails, surely I’m in his contacts?

I gotta take jhonny out again for his road work.
      I speak to him even though he is banned.

I already told you that I know of five alts.

You are gonna have to wait to speak with him when he gets back. I can't be passing messages for you. Ask jaded to release him if you want to speak with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I speak to him even though he is banned.

I already told you that I know of five alts.

You are gonna have to wait to speak with him when he gets back. I can't be passing messages for you. Ask jaded to release him if you want to speak with him.
        List the alts you know of! The 5 alts you are familiar with! User names.

I’ll think about asking jaded.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Id stick dat wand up harry potters hairy ass ya hurd meh

Mudafocka
          Harry Potter is an OG compared to yo bytch ass

Comment

List the alts you know of! The 5 alts you are familiar with! User names.

I’ll think about asking jaded.
            I don't remember them. Look through threads the Donald Trump thread. As I said he didn't hide that it was he who was using them.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              I don't remember them. Look through threads the Donald Trump thread. As I said he didn't hide that it was he who was using them.
              Yeah he did hide it, and I asked him repeatedly to list his alts.
              I honestly kept asking him to list his alts and that lil idiot just kept talking about Saudi princes, and BS. Then you come in telling me he’s royalty, and some other BS. That clown takes a DNA test and you believed that he was royalty. Then, I sent just a few bits of truth to Jaded. Now, you, he/she it thing, want a rematch.

He did hide that he was using them, and didn’t have the balls to list them. Nobody wants a rehash of him getting owned. You are welcome to join him, slobberts too. I’m trying to let it go, but that lil hoe, your king got smashed and humiliated.

Btw, I got all my other credentials lined up in the event he needs a second helping of humble mo****ing pie. I feeds the homeless, aimless, gameless, lil fatherless tricks. I pity them. I’m sure my rich friends pity me.

You know so much about your ace Duce homie except the names of any of his 5 alts. You know he deleted my email, and email address, but you can’t even remember a single alt. Wow, that’s incredible.

Comment

I honestly kept asking him to list his alts and that lil idiot just kept talking about Saudi princes, and BS. Then you come in telling me he’s royalty, and some other BS. That clown takes a DNA test and you believed that he was royalty. Then, I sent just a few bits of truth to Jaded. Now, you, he/she it thing, want a rematch.

He did hide that he was using them, and didn’t have the balls to list them. Nobody wants a rehash of him getting owned. You are welcome to join him, slobberts too. I’m trying to let it go, but that lil hoe, your king got smashed and humiliated.

Btw, I got all my other credentials lined up in the event he needs a second helping of humble mo****ing pie. I feeds the homeless, aimless, gameless, lil fatherless tricks. I pity them. I’m sure my rich friends pity me.

You know so much about your ace Duce homie except the names of any of his 5 alts. You know he deleted my email, and email address, but you can’t even remember a single alt. Wow, that’s incredible.
                TheLenox was one. Go check the Trump thread or get him released since you want to know the alts so much. Get him released and get him to tell you. Why would I remember the names of the alts. I know Sunspace as Sunspace and that's the only name I try to remember.

You badgering me but you wouldn't even share the evidence you gave jaded with me.

Comment

• Yall mudafockas done derailed this thread. Theres only like 5 posts in this thread about goosebumps. Fock all yall

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    Yall mudafockas done derailed this thread. Theres only like 5 posts in this thread about goosebumps. Fock all yall
                    Sorry, I just had to **** on a few clowns.

Comment

Truly...incredible.

Comment

Working...
                      X