Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooverville

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Lol what nonsense? Doubt you can give any examples. Just because you disagree with something I say does not make it nonsense.
      As you see by the responses that many share my opinion.

It is just a shame that you are a fool and you don't know it.

Comment

He got the idea from the Mayor of the City of Santa Ana!

Comment

julia slobberts is a character by the same man responsible for safespace & travestyny

Comment

I could say the same thing about you, but I'll take the high road instead.
            The high road would have been to not reply at all.

But you did, so you put yourself right there on the same level, throwing the insult right back.

And with that high road comment about yourself, a weak attempt at being humble, you prove otherwise. You think you are better than others, a level above them, but it just shows how much of a narcissist you are.

Next time you talk “education degrees”, educate yourself on just how pathetic and fake you are.

Comment

Turning city hall into a ****hole.

Ahh liberalism...

Comment

You address homelessness by cutting off the flow of drugs and ensuring it's more profitable to work than it is to panhandle & collect benefits by enforcing panhandling laws and limiting benefits to active jobseekers. Psychiatric intervention for the truly extreme cases.

Cities like San Francisco, Seattle, etc have taken the opposite approach:
                - Increase the flow of drugs and de-stigmatize hard drug use as a "political statement"
                - DISQUALIFY job seekers from public benefits they had as non-jobseekers ("obamacare")
                - Allow panhandling to the point that the bums have violent turf wars over the most profitable corners because the police doing their job would be "bad PR" for the quirky liberal female mayor elected by college students
                - Psychiatric intervention is "fascism" and being a herpes demon who bites pedestrians is a "lifestyle choice"

Next time you see a bongo drum liberal subhuman begging for money on a street corner consider ignoring him and going into the home depot behind him, "tipping" the kid who carries bags of gravel all day for $9 an hour because his parents are sick & still has to pay income tax (directly fund that bum's "lifestyle choice")
                Last edited by ////; 06-24-2018, 07:11 AM.

Comment

I see the same well-fed "homeless" panhandling outside the mall near me. Meanwhile, there are at least a dozen or more businesses nearby with help wanted notices on their doors. There is a reason there are signs not to feed wild animals at National Parks, because they come to depend on handouts and forget how to hunt for themselves. Humans aren't any different in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    He got the idea from the Mayor of the City of Santa Ana!

The federal government should take jurisdiction and create recovery/work camps well outside of metropolitan areas that force addicts and psychotics to get the help they need. Rehab them and then put them to work. Otherwise incarcerate them. Instead, liberal mayors proudly wear their enabling as an accomplishment.

Comment

Just build them all cheap homes and give them food stamps. It's not that hard.
                      Shouldn't reward bums for giving up on life. Useless trash should be rounded up and killed they're literally just a cancer on society.

Comment

Working...
                      X