No announcement yet.

Johnny Depp has made $650 million--and lost it all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
    depp hated on Phoenix cuz he was dipping on wynona rider. They had Muteul friends, hanged out in same crowds but avoided eatch other. Story is depp passed him a liqued speed ball at the viper room. It's was depps club so he got away with it, some say it was a sacrifice. The weird thing is after that incident depps career skyrocketed all the movie roles came in. Before that he was just Freddy crugars victim and 21 jumpstreet.

Depp sold his soul to the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      Can't take it with ya
      That's a good point. May as well experience life to the fullest!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Yeah, but he's still a moron with money.

The article pointed out he rents his mansion.

Dude, you made hundreds of millions of dollars. Pay cash for the place you live in, genius.
        Im definitely not disputing that hes a moron, more conveying my lack of sympathy. Hes not going to face the consequences an ordinary person would.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

these pictures are scary, will depp get fat or just look like a freak from too much surgery and botox?

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            these pictures are scary, will depp get fat or just look like a freak from too much surgery and botox?
            hes on pace to looking like this.....

i have to say keith looks great for a centenarian

Comment

Sounds like Floyd

Comment

Part of me feels some degree of catharsis because I don't especially like the guy, but the rest of me is just boggling. Just... how. How can one person squander over half a billion dollars? There are some countries that don't have GDP that high. I mean yeah, reading the article it looks like one of his advisers deserves a large share of the blame, but even when you're a strung-out, coked up celebrity how can you be so irresponsible to give carte blanche to run your affairs to a guy like that? Jesus Christ.

Comment

jesus CHRIST this guy spends 2 million dollars a month just on wine

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                    Part of me feels some degree of catharsis because I don't especially like the guy, but the rest of me is just boggling. Just... how. How can one person squander over half a billion dollars? There are some countries that don't have GDP that high. I mean yeah, reading the article it looks like one of his advisers deserves a large share of the blame, but even when you're a strung-out, coked up celebrity how can you be so irresponsible to give carte blanche to run your affairs to a guy like that? Jesus Christ.

i'm sure it made sense to him at the time, they could understand each other because they're both self-destructive and ****ed up. it's like why do women hook up with wife beating men, because the whole situation is normal to them. depp is ****ed up, who would he understand/ trust more than someone else who is also F'ed up?

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                    jesus CHRIST this guy spends 2 million dollars a month just on wine

Comment

i remember when all the ladies used to love him they wouldnt pay regular guys attention but depp posters were on everything they had

Comment

Working...
                      X