Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrifying photos of obama’s illegal alien facilities the media refuses to show you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    The left and the media will do and say anything to undermine this presidency. On the heels of a huge win with North Korea, the haters came out of the woodwork.
    It’s beyond pitiful at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      ****, dawg. You ****in love Trump. Just too much pride to admit it.
      IDGAF whos running the country, havent fucked with my pockets either way red or blue, me and my paisano still getting it in.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        IDGAF whos running the country, havent fucked with my pockets either way red or blue, me and my paisano still getting it in.
        That’s what I’ve always said. Imma get it regardless. It’s never mattered to me who the president is/was.

Just admit you love trump though. I know you do...

How could you not

Comment

That’s what I’ve always said. Imma get it regardless. It’s never mattered to me who the president is/was.

Just admit you love trump though. I know you do...

How could you not
          to be honest IDGAF about em I dont like the way he takes disrespecting my people lightly, just the way you mods/admins take the way people here disrespect my people lightly, it is what it is doe, you from socal so you know you fools and these punks wont jump up and woof that shit to our face.

So no I dont like trump and I didnt like obama either, these motherfuckers dont represent me or my people.

Comment

to be honest IDGAF about em I dont like the way he takes disrespecting my people lightly, just the way you mods/admins take the way people here disrespect my people lightly, it is what it is doe, you from socal so you know you fools and these punks wont jump up and woof that shit to our face.

So no I dont like trump and I didnt like obama either, these motherfuckers dont represent me or my people.
            Meh... you like trump. He likes you too.

Comment

Meh... you like trump. He likes you too.

LOOK AT IT THIS IS YOUR FUTURE

Comment

LOOK AT IT THIS IS YOUR FUTURE

People find this post so offensive. I really don’t see why. I think it’s funny

I’m still gonna get mine regardless.

I’ve already infiltrated the Mexican race and had two children. One grandchild. This “white man” marches on...

Admit you like trump

Comment

It’s beyond pitiful at this point.
                  I assumed your post was sarcasm.

I hope so.

If not, you are misinformed. The policy of separating children started with Trump clearly. Luckily he is doing away with it now, and hopefully he does right by those who were already separated due to his policies.

Comment

People find this post so offensive. I really don’t see why. I think it’s funny

I’m still gonna get mine regardless.

I’ve already infiltrated the Mexican race and had two children. One grandchild. This “white man” marches on...

Admit you like trump

They find it offensive cause they know its true. why you think they try to lump in hispanics with whites in the census? to inflate they whites numbers! yall fools are close to being done.

and PSSSSSH casualties of war, you think when the war kicks off a few infantries dont get knocked?, one thing I know and you know is your kids are gonna claim Mexicans and try to be Mexicans more than white,,, YOU KNOW THAT!

Comment

They find it offensive cause they know its true. why you think they try to lump in hispanics with whites in the census? to inflate they whites numbers! yall fools are close to being done.

and PSSSSSH casualties of war, you think when the war kicks off a few infantries dont get knocked?, one thing I know and you know is your kids are gonna claim Mexicans and try to be Mexicans more than white,,, YOU KNOW THAT!
                      They actually don’t. It’s kinda weird cause I figured the same thing.

The census claims you as white,,, cause you love trump. Admit it.

Comment

Working...
                      X