No announcement yet.

Wind River was an incredible movie.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind River was an incredible movie.

That rape scene got me enraged. I would have tortured those fukers so hard. They died too fast and too easy.

The flanking scene was surreal as well, great acting from both the Tribal Police and the security. LOL@ Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch both being in there though.

Hawkeye is actually twice the actor the other avengers are.

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
    That rape scene got me enraged. I would have tortured those fukers so hard. They died too fast and too easy.

The flanking scene was surreal as well, great acting from both the Tribal Police and the security. LOL@ Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch both being in there though.

Hawkeye is actually twice the actor the other avengers are.
    Yeah I was on leave back in the states and went and saw this movie with the wife. Hadn't heard anything about it since I don't really watch too many movies but saw the trailer just before going out. Ended up being a real good movie. You're right though, that rape scene will piss you off something fierce

Comment

maybe i need to see that again....i thought it was boring and the leads spent too much time arguing with each other (not a fan of either of them, renner olsen).

Comment

Is that the movie where they find the dead girl, barefoot, in the snow?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          Is that the movie where they find the dead girl, barefoot, in the snow?
          The actual killer who raped the girl died the same way she did!

The girl that was raped ran over 6 miles in the snow before she died!

The puss that killed her didn't even make it 100 yards!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            The actual killer who raped the girl died the same way she did!

The girl that was raped ran over 6 miles in the snow before she died!

The puss that killed her didn't even make it 100 yards!
            Yes! His little b*tch ass lungs froze

Good movie.

Comment

Very good movie. Not a fan of either Olsen or Renner but they both acted very well.

Comment

Working...
              X