No announcement yet.

You ever go to the bar alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    But it sounds like your real problem is you're not an alpha.

An alpha wouldn't give a **** about going to a bar alone. If he wants to get ****faced, he's going to get ****faced. He doesn't need to ask.

Most likely get some tail on the way out too.
    Says the dude who sent an email to a guys parents who robbed him in a drug deal.

You're trying too hard man. You're a cool enough poster bro, you don't gotta try so hard.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 06-16-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

A few times to watch a good fight but that's getting harder to find

Used to be a time when the rugged and lonely outdoorsmen could find a store, church and saloon on every other block. At the saloons, one didnt have to get drunk. They could also buy tea, coffee, sasparella or other medicated drink or just sit back and listen to music while talking one of many saloon girls. You could even take a hot medicated bath.

Them days are unfortunately long gone but then it's now known that even a few drinks a day of rot gut will do just that and once the gut gets a lil rot, the mind quickly follows.

Now one could try the local AA meetings. Just tell em your lonely, depressed and without family or friends and thus finding the bars the only answer. They may then quickly see that you need their "free" therapy ...oh and many a old war story
      Last edited by maracho; 06-17-2018, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        Says the dude who sent an email to a guys parents who robbed him in a drug deal.

You're trying too hard man. You're a cool enough poster bro, you don't gotta try so hard.
        Brilliant .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Brilliant .

I even forgot he did that, though it was New England......

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            I'd hit rock bottom and blow my head off if I ever did this by myself in front of a computer screen

Comment

for free wifi if the bar is pretty.

Comment

I’d argue if your feeling low even a pub is better than stewing by yourself.

It’s pretty unlikely you’d go into a bar and get smashed by yourself anyway - they only do that in films. You could do that easily and more cheaply at home.

Pubs - Public house! It’s what they were made for!

Americans probs a bit weirder with this than Brits/Irish/Europeans.

Yes, alcohol is technically a depressant. But in small amounts it can lower blood pressure and chill you out. Make it easier to sleep. Just eat properly and stay hydrated. Wanting to go to a pub indicates you don’t want to mope like a wimp.

I have an old neighbour goes to the pub everyday at 8 in the evening. Old chap. It’s good for him. If he stopped going I am pretty certain his health would deteriorate quick. Loneliness is literally a killer - plenty of studies on it.

I have weird days off myself hardly ever weekends so a lot of the time I don’t have any Pals knocking about. But I have to get out of the flat. Gym, go for a walk, go for a coffee. I’d think nothing of watching the footy by myself in the pub either.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Hell yeah. you meet people easier too.

Go. trust me it'll be fun.
                  This.

Ive been before. No baggage
                  You are free to wonder the night

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    A nukka going thru sime thangs, but Id feel weird going by myself, going wif somebody isnt an option right now
                    U punk modafcvka stopp bullshytting you not allowed out after 8pm

Stay home and watch Pokemon you punk bish goober

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      U punk modafcvka stopp bullshytting you not allowed out after 8pm

Stay home and watch Pokemon you punk bish goober
                      Bish nukka, id steal yo pokeman cards

Comment

Working...
                      X