Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever go to the bar alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] You ever go to the bar alone?

A nukka going thru sime thangs, but Id feel weird going by myself, going wif somebody isnt an option right now

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    A nukka going thru sime thangs, but Id feel weird going by myself, going wif somebody isnt an option right now
    Yo, drinking problems away won't help. I'm here drinking Fanta, and I just feel worse. Imagine alcohol.

Why don't you do something like go hiking, where you can get some real peace in nature?

Comment

Drinking by yourself is like ****ing without a girl.

Comment

Hell yeah. you meet people easier too.

Go. trust me it'll be fun.

Comment

Go do some pushups & man the f#ck up. Drinking your problems away just leaves them there for tomorrow any damn way.

Or if you gotta do something go do some edibles by yourself. Thats an experience & that might actually help you solve some issues in your life.

Comment

But it sounds like your real problem is you're not an alpha.

An alpha wouldn't give a **** about going to a bar alone. If he wants to get ****faced, he's going to get ****faced. He doesn't need to ask.

Most likely get some tail on the way out too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Go do some pushups & man the f#ck up.
              This right here is the answer to most problems lol

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                But it sounds like your real problem is you're not an alpha.

An alpha wouldn't give a **** about going to a bar alone. If he wants to get ****faced, he's going to get ****faced. He doesn't need to ask.

Most likely get some tail on the way out too.
                Dont make me get on u dawg, my nukka, my yella bruvva

Comment

i know the bartender, the waitress and the other regulars so technically, im not there alone

sometimes i go there to hide from the homeys who wanna go out clubbing or something

Comment

I've gone to bars by myself. Nothing wrong with it. Sure sign of alcoholism though. Try it out and see how you like it.

You don't even need to drink alcohol if you don't want to. Ask for an apple juice when you go. The bartender will probably ask you if you're on your period.

Comment

Working...
                    X