Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever go to the bar alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me, when I'm going through something rough and I have no answers, I find something to work on.

I workout, I read, I practice my game on an ex(because **** it lol) or any girl in my contacts I haven't ****ed yet(because **** it lol), I work through it, like a man. I grind through it because that's what strong people do.

And by working through it you get stronger. The stronger you are the more answers you'll have.

Comment

PSSSSH i never understood the drinking cause your feeling down etc, but to each his own.

Let me give you advice if it was me, if it was me and I wanted to go drink alone at a bar I will I wouldn't give a fuck how it looks to whoever, **** EM! hell i drink alone now sometimes I drink at 9am in the morning, IDGAF I open my garage door pull up a chair and drink it up, give a **** what the neighbors think or anyone else. Worry about how thinks will look to other people is a sure way to make sure you will never succeed or get anything done, not a way to live life.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        PSSSSH i never understood the drinking cause your feeling down etc, but to each his own.

Let me give you advice if it was me, if it was me and I wanted to go drink alone at a bar I will I wouldn't give a fuck how it looks to whoever, **** EM! hell i drink alone now sometimes I drink at 9am in the morning, IDGAF I open my garage door pull up a chair and drink it up, give a **** what the neighbors think or anyone else. Worry about how thinks will look to other people is a sure way to make sure you will never succeed or get anything done, not a way to live life.
        I drink when I'm up, I don't drink when I'm down lol.

When i'm down I work my way up.

Comment

You can drink on your own at home. Go to the bar with some friends and holler at some females. It'll do you some good.

Comment

I'll go to the bar with you nukka.

Comment

Drinking beer alone in the morning is the best bro.

I love the feeling of not having **** to do. I work hard for those moments.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                A nukka going thru sime thangs, but Id feel weird going by myself, going wif somebody isnt an option right now

Just make up an imaginary friend who's like a cooler version of yourself to give you confidence.

You could be like Edward Norton in Fight Club. That way, you'll never feel alone, even in the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                  Yo, drinking problems away won't help. I'm here drinking Fanta, and I just feel worse. Imagine alcohol.

Why don't you do something like go hiking, where you can get some real peace in nature?
                  Hahahahaha love this guy "I'm here drinking Fanta, and I just feel worse."

Comment

Fuking legend bro, wish I had a garage and comfy chair to drink in.

Comment

I drink alone all the time coz i dont have friends in real life. I drink then troll my e-friends in the lounge.

Comment

Working...
                      X