No announcement yet.

Kathy Griffin calls out "black man" Kevin Hart for not attacking Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathy Griffin calls out "black man" Kevin Hart for not attacking Trump

Anti-Trump comedian Kathy Griffin branded fellow comic Kevin Hart a “p----” for not attacking President Donald Trump during his shows despite being “a black man.”

Griffin, who’s still trying to recover following the controversy over a picture of her holding supposedly Trump’s decapitated head, openly attacked Hart for not going after the president and mentioned his race as a reason why he should.

"I do feel like this is such an anxiety-ridden time for everyone that there is a thirst for all kinds of comedy," Griffin told USA Today. "And look, if you want to not hear about Trump at all, go see Kevin Hart. He doesn't even mention Trump. I personally think that's a p---- move because he's a black man. But I guess he's selling more tickets than I ever will,” she added.

Source, full story:
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/06/14/kathy-griffin-calls-out-kevin-hart-for-not-attacking-trump.html

5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

Comment

Who cares she's a nobody.

Comment

Man she sure is desperate for attention.

Comment

Kevin Hart vs Kathy Griffin will make a good celebrity death match.

Let's Get It On!!

Comment

How is Trump racist against Black Americans? Honestly i always hear this but never see any examples..

Comment

He's supposed to hate Trump because he's black?

She thinks it's every black person's duty to hate Trump, like all black people are supposed to think the same.

She's right about one thing though, Kevin Hart will always sell more tickets than her.

Comment

The only people who think Trump is racist against blacks are white leftard cucks. Black people have no problem with Trump in terms of race issues.

Comment

Funny how Trump has been in the public eye for decades, yet nobody ever accused him of being a racist until he ran against the democrats.

Comment

....................................... "peeleft:

salty cvnt that no one GAF about

Comment

Working...
                    X