• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    i was almost expecting to be banned
    Never you Elroy.

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    TEAR DOWN THIS RACIST MONUMENT NOW!

look at that racist, he looking down on some poor Chinese kids right now!

Why are there no cats in Chinatown hm?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Never you Elroy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        I saw that live. I thought he was going to ****ing plummet to his death.

Steel balls.

Comment

Never you Elroy.

Why are there no cats in Chinatown hm?
          Tons of pussy in china town.

Comment

Spiritless? He should have met Bruce Lee. Overall I see these as cultural attacks more so than racial attacks. All you have to do is read his words.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              To be honest, what he said of the Chinese wasn't all that off from today. Many of them are "spiritless and obtuse", and go to any Chinatown in the U.S. and it is typically one of the sketchier and squalid parts of town. I don't see the problem in making observations that are honest and blunt if they are in fact accurate. It may hurt a few feelings, but its one man's opinion and we are all entitled to one.
              Stereotypes exists for a reason, because there are some truth to them, so I basically agree with these observations. It might be politically incorrect but hits pretty close to home.

Just like white trash and ghetto blacks have a certain way they act and present themselves or any other group, of course saying it in today's environment isn't acceptable to point it out.

Comment

I saw that live. I thought he was going to ****ing plummet to his death.

Steel balls.
                i feel like that every time i click 'enter'

Comment

It's not like he said anything that wasn't true.

Chinese people are arrogant, rude, unfriendly, and treat anyone below them in status (employees etc) like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    I don't think that's unacceptable for the time.

Lincoln was for freeing the slaves but still didn't think blacks were equal to whites.
                    Teddy Roosevelt though all ethnicities deserved the same right but still thought whites were superior.

It's like things have progressed as time has gone on. Lincoln and Roosevelt were doing well for their time but not by today's standards.
                    Einstein had to leave his native German and live in America for fear of being imprisoned or worse in his home state.
                    He was a vocal voice for pacifism( if that means peace.) and i think he had a Jewish girlfriend.
                    German authorities didnt like his views hence his move to America.
                    If he had racist views it was ingrained in him from the generation from which he grew up.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      is he wrong doe? Chinese tourists are pretty notorious around the world for being low class and abhorrent.
                      thats how the world views american tourists too

Comment

Working...
                      X