F.ucking your wife or girlfriend's sister

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.ucking your wife or girlfriend's sister

Would you do it or have you done it?

My sister in law is actually better looking than my wife and still single. Unlike my wife, she is kinda crazy which makes her pretty fkin sexy too. I think about boning the sht out of her sometimes and her keeeping it on the low haha. We can all fantasize right.

I even think about having a threesome with my wife and her sis.

Comment

Yes i would love to. They look very alike but her sister has much bigger ****. I've beat off over my girlfriends sister loads of times.

I banged my ex's sister though, but it was 2 years before i was with my ex. We were all part of the same group of friends though, so she knew about it anyway

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        My sister in law is actually better looking than my wife and still single. Unlike my wife, she is kinda crazy which makes her pretty fkin sexy too. I think about boning the sht out of her sometimes and her keeeping it on the low haha. We can all fantasize right.

I even think about having a threesome with my wife and her sis.
        Firstly...if she's kinda crazy do you think she could keep her mouth shut?
        Secondly...in your 3some fantasy...does your wife's sister eat your wife out while you bone the sister rear end style?

Comment

No, since promiscuity and unfaithfulness if frowned upon.

Comment

I banged a gf's lil sister in HS (iirc I was a Jr, gf was a soph), lil sis was in 8th grade & a bigger hoe with more sex partners than me & her sis combined I think despite being younger.

Gf knew I wanted to f#ck her cuz I'd stare at her when I was over her house once or twice or when we'd hang out & the sis tagged along once & awhile, not being savvy enough that she could see me drooling at her sis lol. So she knew to watch out for me & her sis. Went to one of her friends house after a basketball game we had attended (had a pretty good HS team, one kid applied for the NBA draft outta HS). Somehow the sis ended up there later. All drinking & smoking. Gf & her friend couldn't hang. Me & lil sis end up the last ones up & we ended up f#cking in the kitchen & later on the living room couch.

Pretty sure the lil sis coped to us f#cking to her sis within a day or two cuz Gf came at me foul over weird sh^t within day or two. Never brought up me f#cking her sister doe.

F#cked the sister a few times after that. But ended up getting jumped by like 4 or 5 dudes within a few months of f#cking her. Her Bf (some other hs dude) being one of them + his older bro (who I'm pretty sure was in college or just not in school anymore) & some other dudes over f#cking her.

Comment

I’ve done so many ****1ty things in my life, my current wife would beat the **** outa me.. 5 ft 8 of nine. Half korean, spices. 17 years my jr.. I got it good... real good... this old man... i gets good wood, old man hard wood when she rubs her feet on me... she turns me on...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I banged a gf's lil sister in HS (iirc I was a Jr, gf was a soph), lil sis was in 8th grade & a bigger hoe with more sex partners than me & her sis combined I think despite being younger.

Gf knew I wanted to f#ck her cuz I'd stare at her when I was over her house once or twice or when we'd hang out & the sis tagged along once & awhile, not being savvy enough that she could see me drooling at her sis lol. So she knew to watch out for me & her sis. Went to one of her friends house after a basketball game we had attended (had a pretty good HS team, one kid applied for the NBA draft outta HS). Somehow the sis ended up there later. All drinking & smoking. Gf & her friend couldn't hang. Me & lil sis end up the last ones up & we ended up f#cking in the kitchen & later on the living room couch.

Pretty sure the lil sis coped to us f#cking to her sis within a day or two cuz Gf came at me foul over weird sh^t within day or two. Never brought up me f#cking her sister doe.

F#cked the sister a few times after that. But ended up getting jumped by like 4 or 5 dudes within a few months of f#cking her. Her Bf (some other hs dude) being one of them + his older bro (who I'm pretty sure was in college or just not in school anymore) & some other dudes over f#cking her.
                Lmao is that your go to move bruv? just stare at them ted bundy style

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Lmao is that your go to move bruv? just stare at them ted bundy style
                  Bruh I was young & dumb & f#cked like 3 girls at the time. If you were Casanova before you got your dick sucked by a dozen girls more power to you. I wasn't.

And come on man its not staring anyway. Its those lil peaks over & over again as you trying to chill with your girl & this girl who's sexier is doing cheerleading sh^t in the backyard & that type of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Bruh I was young & dumb & f#cked like 3 girls at the time. If you were Casanova before you got your dick sucked by a dozen girls more power to you. I wasn't.

And come on man its not staring anyway. Its those lil peaks over & over again as you trying to chill with your girl & this girl who's sexier is doing cheerleading sh^t in the backyard & that type of ****.
                    lol im just messing my man, the image made me laugh tho, im hardly one to talk tho, im sure if i implemented a stare into my game i would of increased my success rate 10 fold, i was the complete opposite, i wouldnt even look at them if i was into them, and make them chase me, i was basically the b!tch

Comment

Working...
                    X