No announcement yet.

F.ucking your wife or girlfriend's sister

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    My sister in law is actually better looking than my wife and still single. Unlike my wife, she is kinda crazy which makes her pretty fkin sexy too. I think about boning the sht out of her sometimes and her keeeping it on the low haha. We can all fantasize right.

I even think about having a threesome with my wife and her sis.

You filthy modafcvka

But i like it, i like it

Comment

If you have any respect for your girl, or have a shred of honor or decency, never.

How would you feel if your girl ****ed your brother. You can leave and replace a girl, but your girl ****ing your brother stays with you both forever.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-09-2018, 11:16 AM.

Comment

you guys are so trashy

remember men ultimately set social standards and women follow them...

next time you see a bunch of nasty chubby western sluts gossiping about how they'd cheat on their husband with his brother/dad/coworker and get sick to your stomach remember that's all you

Comment

i never cheat. if i did, it definitely wouldnt be that close to home

i hate unnecessary drama and lord have mercy when (not if) she found out.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            If you have any respect for your girl, or have a shred of honor or decency, never.

How would you feel if your girl ****ed your brother. You can leave and replace a girl, but your girl ****ing your brother stays with you both forever.
            this all day.

Comment

Seriously, you can think about it all you want. However once you act out on those fantasies you might as well sign the papers. Major violation in my honest opinion. I wouldn't screw my wife's sister with her permission. Not that she isn't good looking. Just not the kind of Marriage I would want to find myself in.

Comment

Some lines you dont cross, you not banging your wife sister, girlfriend sister shows respect for yourself, respect for your wife/girlfriend.

Comment

That's grounds to get your dick cut while sleeping

Comment

I know in Africa it's common and many wives' sisters become pregnant from the sister's husband. Some end up marrying both. You can in a way sympathise if the younger sister looks better, fresh, sexy and has a tighter puccy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I banged a gf's lil sister in HS (iirc I was a Jr, gf was a soph), lil sis was in 8th grade & a bigger hoe with more sex partners than me & her sis combined I think despite being younger.

Gf knew I wanted to f#ck her cuz I'd stare at her when I was over her house once or twice or when we'd hang out & the sis tagged along once & awhile, not being savvy enough that she could see me drooling at her sis lol. So she knew to watch out for me & her sis. Went to one of her friends house after a basketball game we had attended (had a pretty good HS team, one kid applied for the NBA draft outta HS). Somehow the sis ended up there later. All drinking & smoking. Gf & her friend couldn't hang. Me & lil sis end up the last ones up & we ended up f#cking in the kitchen & later on the living room couch.

Pretty sure the lil sis coped to us f#cking to her sis within a day or two cuz Gf came at me foul over weird sh^t within day or two. Never brought up me f#cking her sister doe.

F#cked the sister a few times after that. But ended up getting jumped by like 4 or 5 dudes within a few months of f#cking her. Her Bf (some other hs dude) being one of them + his older bro (who I'm pretty sure was in college or just not in school anymore) & some other dudes over f#cking her.
                      Sounds like #13 reasons why.

Comment

Working...
                      X